Nationwide @ Dover Race Thread

A lot of talent in N'wide.

Like I've said countless times. Buescher is going to put Bayne and Stenhouse on pins and needles when he is ready for Sprint Cup.

Chase: "Regroup, never happened, let's get back after it boys, long way to go."
Spotter: "That's what we're supposed to tell you."

He is so mellow and cool within the car at all times; Chase is going to be a great champion eventually.

Chase: "Regroup, never happened, let's get back after it boys, long way to go."
Spotter: "That's what we're supposed to tell you."

He is so mellow and cool within the car at all times; Chase is going to be a great champion eventually.
Chase is giving them a head start.

Mother of God.

Car looks even better than it did before. Probably because they taped up everything on that front bumper.

Got to feel for Regan. He's been driving well all season, but Chase has just been on step ahead.

That in my opinion has sealed the championship. Regan has to finish ahead of Chase in order to have a chance to win it all.

54 stunk up the show, and once again proves that wining in Nationwide doesn't mean winning in cup.

Let the whine fest begin
opoiiop.jpg
Kyle Busch ruins nationwide series

Is Dover ever not a snoozefest? Lawdy. Hope Chase has something for the 22 and 54. Buescher continues to impress in the 60.

nascarcasm ‏@nascarcasm 15m
Chase Elliott is just that good. He has the skills and demeanor of someone twice his age. By that, I mean someone about 24 years old

nascarcasm ‏@nascarcasm 50m
For us, "Cale" means "talented race car driver." For rest of the world, it means "Pretentious and pervasive hipster vegetable of choice."

nascarcasm ‏@nascarcasm 1h
Cale Conley is impressive. Great name. I think if you're named "Cale," you're just handed a steering wheel right after you're born.

WOW...look @ alllllll those NASCRAP fans in the grandstands...Thank god for college football on saturdays

Just got a chance to watch the race.
Whaddya say about Chase Elliott? :idunno:
It's refreshing to see youngsters like Elliott, Larson, C Buescher, Bubba Wallace, etc. come into the sport.

Back
Top Bottom