Nationwide - Great Clips 300 - Atlanta

Yeah, it is his to lose, he is out there. Chase is building his points lead though, having a really good night so far. About all of the top full timers are putting a whoppin on Sadler

Sadler was looking decent. It would be nice to see him win the championship, he's consistent just not fast enough to really be able to make that extra push. Car has to be spot on for Sadler to really win. I liked him, but he was never really that guy to make that extra push. He will give what the car gives him and nothing more.

Usually, I hope the rain goes away. Tonight...I could care less. They talked big about Atlanta this entire week, but this race has been week thus far.

Frikken Gibbs cars look like beached whales out there, its shameful to bring crap like that to a race

Usually, I hope the rain goes away. Tonight...I could care less. They talked big about Atlanta this entire week, but this race has been week thus far.

Lamest NW race this year I think, a repave couldnt make it any worse

What, the Donovan McNabb of the cup series cant win a nationwide race? Poor guy :(

If he had half a car he could do much better, I have seen cane toads that were faster than that Gibbs garbage........................... Even the great Matt Kenseth looks like a start and park driver

I tried that but they shoot the breeze for at least an hour before a race breaks out.

Yeah I tuned in at 5 after and they were in the motorhome lot. I figured I'd rather watch it rain.

The mere thought of rooting for Joey makes me violently ill but ............................. go joey go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.jpg

Yawn........................................ did d-bag get his trophy yet ?

Have to admit the race was pretty boring by way of TV, though it was probably a better watch from the stands.

It reminded me of the last NW race at Richmond where Harvick had a half lap lead on second place for the entire race and went on to win.

Richmond next week. :)

Back
Top Bottom