Nationwide race @ Darlington

First time in a looooong time I'm actually sitting down and watching pre race and NW race in full.

Did they get rid of Brad Daugherty? Good, now they need to systematically get rid of Rusty, too.

Papa John always looks like he has to take a massive dump..... I'm scared...

KyBu already snoozing it up. I'm in total agreement for putting the Cup guys in the rear at the start.

"ChexOrWrex, post: 759568, member: 7402"]KyBu already snoozing it up. I'm in total agreement for putting the Cup guys in the rear at the start.[/quote]
Doesn't matter...

What a move by Chase Elliott!!!

FWIW and it's just my opinion, the reason that I like Cup guys in the Nationwide Series is because I believe it's good for the youngsters. You're not going to learn anything racing against guys as good or slightly better than you.
When I raced bikes we would drive far on Saturdays to run the Pro class at non-sanctioned events so that I could improve my line and learn from the Pros.

FWIW and it's just my opinion, the reason that I like Cup guys in the Nationwide Series is because I believe it's good for the youngsters. You're not going to learn anything racing against guys as good or slightly better than you.
When I raced bikes we would drive far on Saturdays to run the Pro class at non-sanctioned events so that I could improve my line and learn from the Pros.

As long as there is someone standing out amongst them like Larson or Elliott. I like em out there. It's when there are 6 in a race and they dominate and finish 1-6 that sucks. Agreed though, The best way to learn is from the best.

Bikes? Motorcycles or BMX?

Yep...either that or they are well financed bullies who just like to win and suck out the first prize checks.

Hard to say.

As long as there is someone standing out amongst them like Larson or Elliott. I like em out there. It's when there are 6 in a race and they dominate and finish 1-6 that sucks. Agreed though, The best way to learn is from the best.

Bikes? Motorcycles or BMX?
Turned Pro at 15. Suzuki factory privateer sponsorship. :D A very long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom