NB 24/7

N

nascarfan48

Anyone watch the new NB 24/7 on speed last night, any thoughts, I thought it was interesting learning things about the series behind the scenes I never knew.

Last night after inside nextel cup series (8pm), was an hour long featured kasey kaune and his team, David Stremme, casey atwood

darn, would have watched it if we knew it was on.....is it a weekly show?
wonder if they will have a repeat...I'd like to see it....
:)

Would get more attention if they were Nascar Nextel cup drivers, but I like Stremme and its a neat look for people who cant get a close up look the teams and how much work they go through, I still think inside nextel cup is one of the best nascar shows off the track and of course track side, still remember robby gordon dress in a devil head on halloween episode of it

I remember they were spotlighting Fitz/Bradshaw Racing, Braun Racing, and I forgot the third one.

From Speed Channels Web Site

NBS 24/7
A weekly 30-minute program that gives the viewer behind-the-scenes access to the Busch series race teams - Akins Motorsports, FitzBradshaw Racing and Braun Racing. The viewer will meet and observe the drivers, owners, crew chiefs and other key team personnel in this human drama about racing.This series is an alternative to pre-race, post-race and talking head interview shows. It focuses on off-the-track events and human interaction that impact a team's success or failure. It answers the question, "What goes on when a Busch team ain't racin'?"

The reality-based show is shot in an "on-the-move style." Elements include natural sound scenes, comments from team members and short on-camera interview. There is no on-camera talent.The stories of the three teams are interwoven each week. The "characters" become more familiar each week, and new characters are introduced when appropriate. Each episode begins at the end of the previous race and leads up to the beginning of the next race.

Watch for the debut of NBS 24/7 on Monday, February 16 at 8pm ET - ONLY on SPEED!

---------
Looks like they actually aired 2 30 minute episodes Monday night...

Episode #1 reairs on Wednesday at 6 PM ET, Thursday at 9 PM ET, Friday at 12:30 PM ET, Saturday 10:30 AM ET, Saturday 8 PM ET, Saturday 1 AM ET
Episode #2 reairs on Thursday at 9:30 PM ET, Friday 1 PM ET, Saturday 8:30 PM ET, Saturday 1 AM ET

And also looks like they'll run episode 2 next week as the first 1/2 hour and then episode #3 (new show) as the seocnd half hour....

Yes there were two 30 min one's last night other than that I knew nothing thanks for the update I actually liked the show.

I watched....I liked it. It's amazing how much work goes on behind the scenes. It should be interesting to follow the teams and see how the year unfolds.

Yes it is amazing, I guess we dont give as much credit it to the crews as we should.

I thought it was interesting to see the behind the scenes shots of Akins Motorsports. It cleared up some questions in my mind about why they fired Kahne's crew chief!

Back
Top Bottom