Bonehead of the race: Dover II

I'd say Larson was screwed even worse by his too many men penalty, and vote for whichever crewman was in the wrong there.

Today was more about went right imo. It was not a classic, but it had so much of the things I want in a race.
It was a rugged unforgiving event. JJ got burned by the pit road error. I would have enjoyed watching Larson advance but I am glad that there was no mercy for his problems either.

A win should require almost perfect execution with very few second chances. It did today and in spite of the problems my chevys had, it was the way it should be, imo.

Today was more about went right imo. It was not a classic, but it had so much of the things I want in a race.
It was a rugged unforgiving event. JJ got burned by the pit road error. I would have enjoyed watching Larson advance but I am glad that there was no mercy for his problems either.

A win should require almost perfect execution with very few second chances. It did today and in spite of the problems my chevys had, it was the way it should be, imo.

I def. agree with you there, today we saw some of the old school NASCAR, where it was 400 miles of grueling competition and everyone had to be on their A game.

I def. agree with you there, today we saw some of the old school NASCAR, where it was 400 miles of grueling competition and everyone had to be on their A game.

The old school dover race was 500 miles, imagine another hour of racing.

Gotta be the #48 jackman. No idea what he was doing. Dude was almost on the other side of the pit box before the rest left the wall.

Jimmy Johnson for not filteting his crew after the race.

10 team for bringing a Pinto to the track.7 laps down. Nature's Bakery deserves a refund for that embarrassing performance.

I did not have the sound on so I assumed the 10 car was having a mechanical issue or had been involved in a wreck earlier on and could not run at speed. It looked like it was on 7 cylinders to me.

The “Pinto” thing is premature. They won’t be using Fords until next year.

The official SHR excuse for yesterday is “handling issues.”

I'm going with CGR as a whole for letting both cars 1 and 42 to get knocked out. I'm a fan of CGR and I'm just a little bitter about them not making the next round. I am definitely rooting against HMS now since none of their cars had any motor issues.

I'm going with CGR as a whole for letting both cars 1 and 42 to get knocked out. I'm a fan of CGR and I'm just a little bitter about them not making the next round. I am definitely rooting against HMS now since none of their cars had any motor issues.
I have noticed that SHR has more engine issues than HMS. I'll define that as also meaning they seem at times under powered. 2 SHR cars run like KK. :)

Larson was snake bit by a bad battery connection but Dillon did pass McMurry before his engine grenaded.
Agreed. I only point out that those failures helped him. The #3 definitely moved up on its own, but that team breathed easier knowing their closest competitors were in the garage.

Check the practice speeds. The #10 was a brick right off the truck.

I believe it but it is hard to imagine a team with the resources of SHR preparing such a lousy machine. Like Mr. E said the sponsor deserves a refund.

Nah, the only issue was sitting behind the steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Likely a very funny joke , but Dover hasn't been too bad a track for the 10 team . Last six starts were 23 , 25 , 15 ,, 21 ,13 , 28 . So it wasn't their best effort . And they did unload a brick .

Likely a very funny joke , but Dover hasn't been too bad a track for the 10 team . Last six starts were 23 , 25 , 15 ,, 21 ,13 , 28 . So it wasn't their best effort . And they did unload a brick .
I'll be honest. I doubt it's the equipment. I mean SHR doesn't have park & stop equipment, but they're also slightly below teams like HMS & JGR. It would really be interesting to see what Danica could do in a car that's prepped by SHR's best team & see if there's any improvements.

I'll be honest. I doubt it's the equipment. I mean SHR doesn't have park & stop equipment, but they're also slightly below teams like HMS & JGR. It would really be interesting to see what Danica could do in a car that's prepped by SHR's best team & see if there's any improvements.

My point is , she normally has better finishes in cars prepped by her own team . As for SHR having "elite" equipment , why would they want to go to Ford ? Maybe they just aren't getting very good stuff from HMS .

Back
Top Bottom