NBC in, ESPN and TNT out in 2015

^ That reminds me, did people complain about NASCAR being on cable when TNN televised some races back in the day? Or old ESPN?

^ That reminds me, did people complain about NASCAR being on cable when TNN televised some races back in the day? Or old ESPN?

Actually, there was criticism when the races were on ESPN2 when that channel wasn't widely available. But we didn't live in the age of Twitter, Facebook, message boards and iPhones back then. Hell, if you had a home computer and dial-up internet, you were somebody cool. At the same time, the economy was better, people had more disposable income and they could purchase digital cable with higher-tier packages.

That's really the only reason I entertain this stuff. People can't afford premium cable packages anymore.

I've read so much conflicting stuff about this that my eyes are crossed I'm drooling and my head is falling on the keyboard, if someone knows or finds out what all of the channels nascar will be on are, then please post it so I can set my favorites. Thank you.

I've read so much conflicting stuff about this that my eyes are crossed I'm drooling and my head is falling on the keyboard, if someone knows or finds out what all of the channels nascar will be on are, then please post it so I can set my favorites. Thank you.

NASCAR: FOX, FOX Sports 1 (currently SPEED), NBC and NBC Sports Network (was VS).

ARCA: FOX Sports 1 and NBC Sports Network.

comcast bought control interest in nbc.
comcast has new xfinity format.
nbc pays 4 billion + . has cup...nns....f1....indy.....plus etc. minor series.

sumthins cookin in tha big pot...........but may be 1-2 yrs til ready ?

170664-0-600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom