NBC=

N

N2racin44

the value of my trash can right about now. There had to been more freakin commercials then I can ever remember. Ridiculous.

Actually I had my daughter do a little something for me during the race that I thought you all might find interesting...
I asked her to figure out how often NBC broke for commercials, she kept track of the actual laps so here goes!
These are the laps NBC went to commercial on (she said they stayed on commercial for about 2 laps each time)
That's 16 breaks for 160 laps...yeah now that's a lot of commercial time. :p

An average of a commercial every ten laps.Pretty sad. :( On the bright side though:

NO D.W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Thats not as bad as TNT on Friday night. For a while there they were going to a commercial every 3 to 5 laps.

I actually timed the commercials tonight, I came up with about 44 minutes of commercials in the 2 hour, 24 minute race.

:( Horrible coverage. I guess that we can plan on NBC doing this for all the night races. A commercial every 10 laps is just pathetic.

Originally posted by gordon24fan@Jul 6 2003, 03:08 AM
I actually timed the commercials tonight, I came up with about 44 minutes of commercials in the 2 hour, 24 minute race.
You people have way too much time on your hands :p

Just kidding, the "race" certainly wasn't interesting enough to hold your attention. :rolleyes:

I loved it when the missed the restart, and allan says, "Theyve just restarted" and the pack is almost back to the start finish line!! Id go with DW over him any day. ...But the best part of the broadcast was at the very end when Allan is annoucing names and he says "Bill Wiber"...I was laughing my ass off. OF course this may have been that I just naturally dont like Bestwick at all....

FOX COME BACK>>>!

Ya'll mean there was actually a race during the commercials? :unsure:

Originally posted by nascat22@Jul 5 2003, 10:05 PM
Ya'll mean there was actually a race during the commercials? :unsure:
thats what I was wondering!! :p

Back
Top Bottom