New Hampshire RACE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is that duhbiff joker anyway that was telling us how bad Joey was Brad was getting the #1 car and all that horse pucky. callin ya out joker.:p

Gordon managed to lose 25th place to Cassil for god's sake. lol

where is that duhbiff joker anyway that was telling us how bad Joey was Brad was getting the #1 car and all that horse pucky. callin ya out joker.:p

I never said joey wasn't good dumbass, he's one of my favorite drivers. I also hate Brad keselowski, all I was saying was that he's the number 1 driver at Penske. Which for some reason people like to argue

I never said joey wasn't good dumbass, he's one of my favorite drivers. I also hate Brad keselowski, all I was saying was that he's the number 1 driver at Penske. Which for some reason people like to argue
Even I dont argue with that...hard to argue with a championship.. but Joeys definitely making a strong case for himself

Congrats to Joey Logano on the win. He's really come on strong this year!

Even I dont argue with that...hard to argue with a championship.. but Joeys definitely making a strong case for himself

Exactly, joey is still a really good driver I wasn't bashing him. Apparently I troll drivers I like according to him :rolleyes:

This is the crappy thing about the chase. Chip Ganassi finishes 2nd and 4th, and neither of them get an interview. In fact, only one driver was interviewed aside from the winner.

They both belong in the Chase. This new format blows.

I'm a McMurray fan, but he didn't show enough this year to be in the chase. He's finished top 10 the past three weeks, but if he was that good throughout the year, he'd be in the chase. They had 26 chances to simply get a win which would have put them in, but they weren't able to do so. Maybe next year...

Just in: JJ fined $25,000 and 20 points for throwing nails out the ****pit of his vehicle with the #24 car on his heels. Communications over the radio overheard Johnson saying "Not this time you old dinosaur. This sport needs new blood."

:(

He's as good as any driver

Not really.

His potential is still not fully tapped. There are plenty of drivers that are currently better than him right now and he may never be as good as say..Jimmie or Jeff and so on.

Just in: JJ fined $25,000 and 20 points for throwing nails out the ****pit of his vehicle with the #24 car on his heels. Communications over the radio overheard Johnson saying "Not this time you old dinosaur. This sport needs new blood...

The new blood beat Jimmie and Gordon today.

They do? They were 18th and 19th in points respectively.

Finishes don't always reflect speed. The 42 and 1 are always top 10 cars speed wise. The problem is you can't have a single bad race in this over the top points system. Apparently running 16th every week like Newman and biffle is more chase worthy :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom