New Hampshire RACE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

His potential is still not fully tapped. There are plenty of drivers that are currently better than him right now and he may never be as good as say..Jimmie or Jeff and so on.

Lol believe what you want. Your boy jeff thinks he's the best. Look how close he is to winning in the 42 car. He's a regular in the top 10. In a year or two he'll be right there with bad brad and JimmieJimmie

Lol believe what you want. Your boy jeff thinks he's the best. Look how close he is to winning in the 42 car. He's a regular in the top 10. In a year or two he'll be right there with bad brad and JimmieJimmie

So sensitive.

I like Larson. Have liked him ever since he came into the sport, so this is not a diss at him. Its just the simple truth right now.

He may go on to become a racing legend and I hope he does but that's far away from today.

You seen to have a problem with reality. Get re-adjusted scrah.

New blood didnt make the chase.
Jimmie is almost 40. The wins are becoming fewer and farther between. As are the wins for 43 year old Jeff Gordon.
The new blood is here and beginning to take wins away from the old blood. It is how it has always been.

plenty of hot shot come into nascar, very few of them pan out to be Dale's,Jiffy's or Jimmy's.

@Kyle18fan here's your new avatar

ByFvKO5CcAAlYRi.jpg

What about? If about the ****** race post coverage than they are right. They barely inteviewed Harvick.
he didn't have much to say today, he wasn't going to say he didn't get done two weeks in a row after the crew got him right were he needed to be for the win.

So sensitive.

I like Larson. Have liked him ever since he came into the sport, so this is not a diss at him. Its just the simple truth right now.

He may go on to become a racing legend and I hope he does but that's far away from today.

You seen to have a problem with reality. Get re-adjusted scrah.

Sensitive? Sounds like you throwing a hissy fit. Somebody's mad Jeffy boy decided to test out the wall ;)

They do? They were 18th and 19th in points respectively.

If you watched them this year they outperformed a bunch of the guys ahead of them. They just didn't get the finishes during the summer months. It's frustrating but oh well. McMurray and Larson consistently have outperformed the likes of Newman, Biffle, Allmendinger speed wise.

I never said joey wasn't good dumbass, he's one of my favorite drivers. I also hate Brad keselowski, all I was saying was that he's the number 1 driver at Penske. Which for some reason people like to argue

No Brad is just better like I've been saying all year. All the knee jerk posters on this board wanted to overreact to joey's early wins at Texas and Richmond, but he's making them look dumb right now. I can't stand Brad, but he's one hell of a driver

There it tis ^^^. Got a thing about dumb it looks like..are you feeling that way now?

No Brad is just better like I've been saying all year. All the knee jerk posters on this board wanted to overreact to joey's early wins at Texas and Richmond, but he's making them look dumb right now. I can't stand Brad, but he's one hell of a driver

There it tis ^^^. Got a thing about dumb it looks like..are you feeling that way now?

Lol thanks for posting that. Where on there am I bashing joey? Brad is the number 1 driver, he's a former champ and leading the points. Is this that difficult to comprehend?

Do you even have a point? Didn't think so..

Lol thanks for posting that. Where on there am I bashing joey? Brad is the number 1 driver, he's a former champ and leading the points. Is this that difficult to comprehend?

well if you can't figure it out, I guess the first knee jerker doesn't have a chance.

Sensitive? Sounds like you throwing a hissy fit. Somebody's mad Jeffy boy decided to test out the wall ;)

Oh sure, I'm having a nightmarish year watching Gordon knock out 3 wins this year, winning a 5th brickyard 400 and leading the points all year long. Gee, I wonder what else can go wrong with that guy. :windows:

Bad day at black rock for the Toyota clan, time to circle the wagons. Breaks my heart to see them sink to this level with the 18 leading the way. Hamlin won't even try next week, Kenseth will have a heck of a time trying to point race his way into the next level. And Kile(sigh) it's go time bubba, don't choke.

Oh sure, I'm having a nightmarish year watching Gordon knock out 3 wins this year, winning a 5th brickyard 400 and leading the points all year long. Gee, I wonder what else can go wrong with that guy. :windows:

You're always in a salty mood so you tell me.

Bad day at black rock for the Toyota clan, time to circle the wagons. Breaks my heart to see them sink to this level with the 18 leading the way. Hamlin won't even try next week, Kenseth will have a heck of a time trying to point race his way into the next level. And Kile(sigh) it's go time bubba, don't choke.

^^^^^^

That's why paying attention in English class is very important.

Kyle moved up two spots in The Chase today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom