New Hampshire RACE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm up against at NASCAR.com...

If you have a television, and are already satisfied with using Jayski, why are you wasting your time even on nascar.com?

Keep up the good work bobby. We all aspire to have the skills that you have to correct someone that is wrong on the internet :rolleyes:

If you have a television, and are already satisfied with using Jayski, why are you wasting your time even on nascar.com?

Keep up the good work bobby. We all aspire to have the skills that you have to correct someone that is wrong on the internet :rolleyes:
I'm not here to inspire. ;)
You mighta guessed that already since you're one of them college-educated fellers.

Fun time watching that race yesterday.

Pulled up Dish Network online in a window alongside Race Buddy with the view out Earnhardt Jr's car. Had nascar.com's Raceview running with Jr's scanner and the leaderboard up watching the Chase point standings. This sport has come a long, long way in my lifetime. :cool:

ByGVIb2IAAAvvik.jpg:large

Yes.

Why did you feel the need to harass the NASCAR.com feedback email address for no reason? And then he gave you some back for no reason. You and him are two peas in a pod.
He harasses people here for no reason. A grown man on the internet trying to upshow everyone all the time. Can you expect anything different?

I don't take screenshots of my drunken PMs and post them here and wait for everybody to be impressed by my wit.
No, you just black out and forget what you send via PM while you're drunk.
It might be time to get some professional help for alcoholism ;)

But alcohol is how I solve my problems.

And technically I only forgot sending one series of PMs to Chex.

But alcohol is how I solve my problems.

And technically I only forgot sending one series of PMs to Chex.
You're good, brother.

Everybody has their ways - healthy or not.

Criticizing someone else's rituals because it differs from your own is pretty much like criticizing someone for eating a doughnut because you are on a diet.

You're good, brother.

Everybody has their ways - healthy or not.

Criticizing someone else's rituals because it differs from your own is pretty much like criticizing someone for eating a doughnut because you are on a diet.
And you felt the need to stick your snot nose into this why?

He harasses people here for no reason. A grown man on the internet trying to upshow everyone all the time. Can you expect anything different?
Point proven

And you felt the need to stick your snot nose into this why?
for the same reasons you are sticking your nose in this. o_O

It's an open forum to the public.

Um...scroll back an gain a little perspective. I replied to his reply to my post. Nosy little bitch.
aaaaaaaaaand the name calling.

On that note, I'm glad you have shown your maturity level to everyone. :)

Peace yall
5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom