NNS - Indy

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Lots of Cup guys in the NNS race. Will a Cup driver win or does Chase Elliott give them a run for their money?

I'm waiting to see if the toyota's blow up, it appears that they have turned them up. I don't whine about the cuppers in Nationwide it is a waste of time, and I don't want to be considered boring and a cad.:growl:

Dillon, Baine, Scott, and Elliott are racing for 100 thousand. that should make it interesting for that bunch

Ty Dillon has a very good car. Can he hang with #54 and #20...don't know about that one but I hope so.

Dillon, Baine, Scott, and Elliott are racing for 100 thousand. that should make it interesting for that bunch

Do you think they go for the win or play it safe for the money - if possible?

Problem I see is with the 100 thousand, those four are going to be driving just hard enough to win that, I might be wrong, but I think that will be their race.

Problem I see is with the 100 thousand, those four are going to be driving just hard enough to win that, I might be wrong, but I think that will be their race.
I don't think so. Chase Elliot is running for a championship. He wants to put some more distance between himself and Smith, Sadler and Ty Dillon.

not to put a hex on the guy, but I think Larson is going to hit the wall in turn four more than once, unless he changes his run hard and high driving style for this track.

That track announcer wasn't about to try and tackle the last name of those two gals who gave the command to start the engines.

That's something you don't see Kenseth do to often, he usually waits awhile before he pounces.

400 miles is a long ways at Indy - I expect moments of excitement and some lap logging. NASCAR will have the debris at the ready.

Damn, Logano is gone
I heard the "shoe thrower" who tossed it out in front of Danica got like $60 (of course that was Canadian - so more like 45 American)

That was a pretty good looking shoe she hit. I thought they would surely pay more than that.

Could be a Mayfly hatch...they have water inside the track...you hit the hatch and those F'ers are like everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom