NNS - Indy

Who could invent a 2.5 mile speedway - and make it a one lane track? Holy Malloney.

I really wish the commentators would quit saying things like "man I hope there's no caution or anything to mess up his run". They always act like they want to see a yellow in the last few laps to add more drama to the finish instead of just letting a guy who deserves to win just win the d@mn race...

I really wish the commentators would quit saying things like "man I hope there's no caution or anything to mess up his run". They always act like they want to see a yellow in the last few laps to add more drama to the finish instead of just letting a guy who deserves to win just win the d@mn race...
hell cautions are great for them, they stand around and B.S. while all the commercials are on.

Good job Ty & the 3 team. Although I don't really like the idea of Nationwide running at Indy, I think they oughta still be racing at Indy Race Park but it's whatever, awesome win...

Reactions: JEB
Happy for TyDi. Finally broke through and got that W.

Yeah that's what he needs.. Another $100k.

wonder who is going to sponsor it now
"...According to SBD, NASCAR executives are telling potential buyers they want a 10-year deal that includes a media commitment of more than $10 million and an activation commitment of more than $10 million. In other words, it's going to cost about $30 million a year. The SBD story said that NASCAR plans to approach some of the brands that showed interest the last time the sponsorship was available, prior to the 2008 season. Some of those brands included Dunkin' Donuts, AutoZone, KFC and Subway..."

...> http://autoweek.com/article/nascar-nationwide/nascar-sets-terms-sale-secondary-series-sponsorship

good win for nns / nascar .....as well as #3.
race control sure did their part......w/ long last caution.

bonus-----seein pissed kybu / harv in post race ! :D

plus kybu goatee ! ha!

IMO the only way the people crying for small track are going to see that happen is if Nascar can't snag big fish such as these

"...According to SBD, NASCAR executives are telling potential buyers they want a 10-year deal that includes a media commitment of more than $10 million and an activation commitment of more than $10 million. In other words, it's going to cost about $30 million a year. The SBD story said that NASCAR plans to approach some of the brands that showed interest the last time the sponsorship was available, prior to the 2008 season. Some of those brands included Dunkin' Donuts, AutoZone, KFC and Subway..."

...> http://autoweek.com/article/nascar-nationwide/nascar-sets-terms-sale-secondary-series-sponsorship

good win for nns / nascar .....as well as #3.
race control sure did their part......w/ long last caution.

bonus-----seein pissed kybu / harv in post race ! :D

plus kybu goatee ! ha!
He has been growing whatever you want to call if for a month..give up Kyle...Poor Harv was so mad he could spit.

My guestimate on attendance...........Just under 10,000...And they want 30 mil for the series naming rights...LOL...
As Brian continues to destroy the investment value for potential series sponsors, nobody will step up for a 10 year commitment. Instead, companies will sponsor a specific series for a limited number of races per year.

Back
Top Bottom