No Jr this week

Repetitive head injuries are really scary, and Dale has history with them. Awful news that he is having symptoms now. I could be wrong on this, but my recollection is that Dale's Michigan and Daytona hits didn't look especially big. Is that right or wrong? Makes the symptoms now even more scary, IMO.
His dads hit at Daytona didn't look bad either but it ended his life.

File this under "Open Mouth, Insert Foot." It's *not cool* for Ingrid Vandebosch to imply she only supports the 88 when Jeff is driving. Why not last week? Why not the week before that?

She probably doesn't root for anyone anymore.

this has me really really worried, its too bad because pocono is a great place for jr to have won at. He often also runs well at the brickyard too.

I don't know that 2 extra weeks is all that concerning. Remainder of the year would have been extremely dire, but three weeks in a sport where you subject yourself to the levels of impact that these guys do seems pretty standard.

I only support the 88 when Jeff is driving :idunno:
Sure, but you are not the wife of Jeff Gordon, who was Dale's teammate for 8 years, still has a HMS relationship, and with Dale now laid up by injury of indeterminate severity. If you were all those things, I submit that you'd be more gracious than to announce to the world that you'll support the 88 for the next 2 weeks while your husband is driving.

I don't know that 2 extra weeks is all that concerning. Remainder of the year would have been extremely dire, but three weeks in a sport where you subject yourself to the levels of impact that these guys do seems pretty standard.

If this was the only time it has happened, then, yeah. But this is reoccurring and that makes the brain more susceptible to this type of injury..

Sure, but you are not the wife of Jeff Gordon, who was Dale's teammate for 8 years, still has a HMS relationship, and with Dale now laid up by injury of indeterminate severity. If you were all those things, I submit that you'd be more gracious than to announce to the world that you'll support the 88 for the next 2 weeks while your husband is driving.

WOT M8

#allracecarsmatter

Back
Top Bottom