officials breaking up fights

hidesert cowboy

Team Owner
I get so sick of seeing nascar officials breaking up fights all the time. what in the world is nascar's motivation to keep these guys from throwing a few punches?? Its like the automatic reaction before there is even a punch thrown is to separate the drivers. They don't even know if there is actually going to be a fight. Its not like this sort of thing happens every week. let these guys settle stuff on their own. I am also sick of the fines for this sort of thing. should we make it powder puff racing?? if no one is in danger on pit road or under caution, why is nascar intervening??

Man it's not safe to say stuff like that around here . Watch your back.

That's like saying, why do teachers try to keep order in a class room.

You let kids do whatever they want, eventually they'll step over you and undermind your authority.

I agree with OP. Most of these millionaire tough guys know there will always be someone there to hold them back, which is why they put on their tough guy show.

It would be funny if people started calling their bluff and just stood there not lifting a finger to stop their tough guy act.

I'd bet not a single punch would be thrown.

I agree with OP. Most of these millionaire tough guys know there will always be someone there to hold them back, which is why they put on their tough guy show.

It would be funny if people started calling their bluff and just stood there not lifting a finger to stop their tough guy act.

I'd bet not a single punch would be thrown.
Casey Mears, may not agree with you.:D

Unfortunately the coporate sponsors image is at stake...Miller Brewing and Dollar General were poorly represented by their racing teams...ALWAYS follow the money...And NAPA set a perfect example of what these corporations should do.....

I remember when Jimmy Spencer slipped old Kurt the tongue a few years ago...

I remember when Jimmy Spencer slipped old Kurt the tongue a few years ago...

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this but, Spencer SUCKED PUNCHED him while he was strapped in his car. The act of a coward in my books :)

Maybe that is why so many of the drivers are taking their belts off before they get to pit road.:)

You know, I was thinking yesterday that maybe Kenseth had in his mind that he was going after Keselowski even before the pit road BS. Maybe not to fight but probably to "talk" to him.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this but, Spencer SUCKED PUNCHED him while he was strapped in his car. The act of a coward in my books :)
Jimmy didn't sucker punch him while he was strapped in; Kurt was in the car, but he gave him plenty of time to get out of the car. What happened there would have been like Keselowski parking his car behind Kenseth's hauler on Saturday night blocking the loading gate, and proceeding to hurl insults at Matt and his team.

The only coward that day was Kurt; he thought he could start something, run his mouth, disrespect another driver and team, and then run away without repercussions like the brothers shrubbery always do.

Jimmy didn't sucker punch him while he was strapped in; Kurt was in the car, but he gave him plenty of time to get out of the car. What happened there would have been like Keselowski parking his car behind Kenseth's hauler on Saturday night blocking the loading gate, and proceeding to hurl insults at Matt and his team.

The only coward that day was Kurt; he thought he could start something, run his mouth, disrespect another driver and team, and then run away without repercussions like the brothers shrubbery always do.

Looks like we see things differently :)

Carry on.

He made JoLo near piss his pants one time lol
Lol yea he did

upload_2014-10-13_14-53-52.png

I get so sick of seeing nascar officials breaking up fights all the time. what in the world is nascar's motivation to keep these guys from throwing a few punches?? Its like the automatic reaction before there is even a punch thrown is to separate the drivers. They don't even know if there is actually going to be a fight. Its not like this sort of thing happens every week. let these guys settle stuff on their own. I am also sick of the fines for this sort of thing. should we make it powder puff racing?? if no one is in danger on pit road or under caution, why is nascar intervening??
You think two grown men throwing each other around in a garage with equipment, toolboxes and other stuff they could hit their head on is a good idea? Do you let your kids run around pools with scissors?

If you wanna see someone get their face beat in without control watch MMA and UFC.

If you wanna see racing with possible tempers flaring after the race, tune into NASCAR.

I dont want to see any of the drivers get bloodied up........................ I damn sure wanna see them tear the crap outta their cars and act like complete idiots

I dont want to see any of the drivers get bloodied up........................ I damn sure wanna see them tear the crap outta their cars and act like complete idiots
So that's why you like Kyle so much! :D

Sorry man, that was too easy. Ha ha.

Reactions: Zyr
So that's why you like Kyle so much! :D

Sorry man, that was too easy. Ha ha.

Cmon bro.................. Brad has far outdone mr Busch in the idiot department, when have you seen Kyle running around slapping himself on the ass or playing bumper cars in the garage area ?? you need yer eyes checked :rolleyes:
They should have let Matt have a few minutes with Brad

You think two grown men throwing each other around in a garage with equipment, toolboxes and other stuff they could hit their head on is a good idea? Do you let your kids run around pools with scissors?

Grown men are responsible for their own actions and injuries, if they want to roll around amongst the tools and stuff then why not ?

Cmon bro.................. Brad has far outdone mr Busch in the idiot department, when have you seen Kyle running around slapping himself on the ass or playing bumper cars in the garage area ?? you need yer eyes checked :rolleyes:
They should have let Matt have a few minutes with Brad
Oh my God, did you just kinda sorta support your arch nemesis Matt Kenseth? I can't believe it! :eek:

Grown men are responsible for their own actions and injuries, if they want to roll around amongst the tools and stuff then why not ?
Sure. We'll let them fight next time, and maybe one of them will grab a wrench or something and crack the other one's head open with it. That'd be entertaining. :rolleyes:

Oh my God, did you just kinda sorta support your arch nemesis Matt Kenseth? I can't believe it! :eek:

Sure. We'll let them fight next time, and maybe one of them will grab a wrench or something and crack the other one's head open with it. That'd be entertaining. :rolleyes:

No I didnt
there werent any wrenches around the area where matt and Brad were playing, Matt was so out of breath he would have quit in a minute anyway. I dun already told you I dont want to see anybody get hurt but watching those two wrasllin was funny as hell ........................... I suppose that makes me a bad person huh ?

Besides Gregory, I have had more stiches in my head than you could count and Im just fine, I went thru 5 car windshields in one year dude

No I didnt
there werent any wrenches around the area where matt and Brad were playing, Matt was so out of breath he would have quit in a minute anyway. I dun already told you I dont want to see anybody get hurt but watching those two wrasllin was funny as hell ........................... I suppose that makes me a bad person huh ?

Besides Gregory, I have had more stiches in my head than you could count and Im just fine, I went thru 5 car windshields in one year dude
Wait, are you a crash test dummy!? That's a lot of windshields!

Wait, are you a crash test dummy!? That's a lot of windshields!

Yes it is, that was just one year, 3 of them occurred while I was sitting still in a left turn lane waiting for the light to change. I went thru my first windshield when I was 6 years old......................... a drunk preacher hit our school bus head on. getting hit with a wrench is a piece of cake

Yes it is, that was just one year, 3 of them occurred while I was sitting still in a left turn lane waiting for the light to change. I went thru my first windshield when I was 6 years old......................... a drunk preacher hit our school bus head on. getting hit with a wrench is a piece of cake
That's crazy. It's like when some people get repeatedly struck by lightening; maybe somehow car crashes with that result are attracted to you.
Wait, another thought just hit me.... your real name isn't David Dunn is it?

That's crazy. It's like when some people get repeatedly struck by lightening; maybe somehow car crashes with that result are attracted to you.
Wait, another thought just hit me.... your real name isn't David Dunn is it?

No it isnt, thankfully I havent been involved in any serious wrecks lately, kinda tired of it

I'd be curious to hear what larry mac and DW have to say about the shenanigans of late.

Back
Top Bottom