officials breaking up fights

Tony is a big guy too. I'm not sure I'd want to fight him either.

Fat and a short reach, I would think he is one of the least capable drivers. He is just loud with the verbal mo Joe, and could probably hurt you more with a chilli cheese Fart, than his fist.

If Kahne or Lagano could work up a case the needed anger I would bet on them over Tony. Their more fit and more capable of throwing a real punch.
Tonys supposed ass kicking of Joey was a pathetic demonstration for a self professed bad ass.

No I didnt
there werent any wrenches around the area where matt and Brad were playing, Matt was so out of breath he would have quit in a minute anyway. I dun already told you I dont want to see anybody get hurt but watching those two wrasllin was funny as hell ........................... I suppose that makes me a bad person huh ?

Besides Gregory, I have had more stiches in my head than you could count and Im just fine, I went thru 5 car windshields in one year dude
Just messin' with you, man. I enjoyed the scuffle just like you and everyone else. My jaw dropped when Kenseth came flying in there. That was absolutely the last thing I expected to see as Brad went walking towards his hauler.

That's crazy about the car wrecks. Glad you're still around and in one piece.

thanks chex...really respect Larry Mac.

IMHO-Settle it on pit road OUT of the cars.
Yeah, I might be one of the few others on here that will openly admit to liking Larry Mac. People hate on him for whatever reason, but I feel like he's pretty intelligent and generally knows what he's talking about.

I already knew what his stance on this subject would be. Like he said in the article, it hasn't changed over the years.

Did anyone else read that article in his voice? LOL.

Its all good man, I know you enjoy givin me and my driver grief :rolleyes:

I was all fired up when Matty got after Brad, like you I was totally surprised ........................ Brian probably set the whole thing up, he is a damn genius after all

Fat and a short reach, I would think he is one of the least capable drivers. He is just loud with the verbal mo Joe, and could probably hurt you more with a chilli cheese Fart, than his fist.

If Kahne or Lagano could work up a case the needed anger I would bet on them over Tony. Their more fit and more capable of throwing a real punch.
Tonys supposed ass kicking of Joey was a pathetic demonstration for a self professed bad ass.

Im with you............... I bet Joey could whip some ass if he is mad, Kasey not so much though IMO

The officials can't let the chaos to happen. That stuff gets a lot of attention, but it was more like a laugh at goofy idiots.
I only sympathize with Kenseth who was totally out of character.The rest was just the same old Kez, Hamlin, Stewart idiocy that has went on for years, the types you want to see getting the Ambrose treatment.

The officials can't let the chaos to happen. That stuff gets a lot of attention, but it was more like a laugh at goofy idiots.
I only sympathize with Kenseth who was totally out of character.The rest was just the same old Kez, Hamlin, Stewart idiocy that has went on for years, the types you want to see getting the Ambrose treatment.

Matt has about as much personality as a bologna sandwich LOL

I still see NO reason why nascar officials should be in the middle of all this. no I am not wanting to see WWF. I am just sick of the protectionist mind set. nascar needs to quit trying to protect the drivers from anything bad happening to them. these guys are men leave it up to them and law enforcement to keep the peace.

I still see NO reason why nascar officials should be in the middle of all this. no I am not wanting to see WWF. I am just sick of the protectionist mind set. nascar needs to quit trying to protect the drivers from anything bad happening to them. these guys are men leave it up to them and law enforcement to keep the peace.
Youve been watching too much gangs of new york

Grown men are responsible for their own actions and injuries, if they want to roll around amongst the tools and stuff then why not ?
Kevin Ward was responsible for his own actions and injuries too. Yet there are new rules about getting out of your car under caution.

yep......ole matt was wore out by tha time he got back for interview .
but !!!!..........he felt he's gotta have logic / reason for his actions .....in his reply .
sooooo we get " unbuckled in car" .....from that little kez doorslap .....that was comical !
figure that may be tha pinnacle in his off track nascar mma career !
specially after his wife makes him watch it over-n- over-n- over ....................! ha!

I never thought I would find myself on the sterile let's keep it clean side.

But the cup series doesn't need to get turned into a madhouse episode. If folks want to see a wrestling type show I wouldn't deprive them, but I do think that fix needs to be served at a wrestling event not at a Cup race.

When my son was about five I thought about letting him watch wrestling on TV even taking him to an event or dramatic production. He is all boy and already had a lot of Alpha tendencies, he would have loved the stuff. But in the end it never happened, I simply didn't want that crap to become part of his thinking. Saturday's night post race crap was only good for explaining to a kid how not to give your Class away or how not to be a low life.

I think the race officials should restrain that kind of idiocy.

Eww, Slice. NO.

You don't ruin - no, let me rephrase that. You don't desecrate a perfectly good bologna burger with condiments or toppings of any kind.

I respectfully disagree. Baloney cannot be eaten without mustard.
And for me, it can't be eaten at all anymore. Back when I was a kid and later a poor adult and could afford little else, I subsisted off the stuff. Now that I have money and a good woman who cooks feasts all the time, bologna never crosses my mind. I still eat a sandwich here and there but not bo-log.
Damn.... now that we're talking about it, I want to fry me a piece and slather it with mustard and cheese.
Guess I'll be going to the store! Thanks a lot guys.

And for me, it can't be eaten at all anymore. Back when I was a kid and later a poor adult and could afford little else, I subsisted off the stuff. Now that I have money and a good woman who cooks feasts all the time, bologna never crosses my mind. I still eat a sandwich here and there but not bo-log.
Damn.... now that we're talking about it, I want to fry me a piece and slather it with mustard and cheese.
I still love the stuff. The small strong logs of garlic bologna also. Yum. :D

Raw, and by itself, yes, I agree. A fine bologna burger, on the other hand, must remain pure and undefiled.

I actually haven't had one for a while, but I eat cold cuts, including bologna, every day for lunch. I've always been a sandwich guy, and even if I was rich and married to Rachael Ray, I couldn't see that changing.

Ok ok! I submit and admit I love bologna and have missed it for years! I'm going to buy it right now!
Much better. :D

Raw, and by itself, yes, I agree. A fine bologna burger, on the other hand, must remain pure and undefiled.

I actually haven't had one for a while, but I eat cold cuts, including bologna, every day for lunch. I've always been a sandwich guy, and even if I was rich and married to Racheal Ray, I couldn't see that changing.
My problem is that I really did live off bologna and cheese sandwiches and hotdogs for such a long time. I think I foundered on it. It's been awhile so maybe I can dip my toes back into the water.
I also love sandwiches, just haven't had the flattened tripe kind in awhile. :D

My problem is that I really did live off bologna and cheese sandwiches and hotdogs for such a long time. I think I foundered on it. It's been awhile so maybe I can dip my toes back into the water.
I also love sandwiches, just haven't had the flattened tripe kind in awhile. :D
Oh, so you used to be down for whatever, but now you've moved up in the world and eat those fancy gourmet sandwiches, huh? Don't tell me - you didn't sell out, you bought in. :rolleyes:

Oh, so you used to be down for whatever, but now you've moved up in the world and eat those fancy gourmet sandwiches, huh? Don't tell me - you didn't sell out, you bought in. :rolleyes:
Lmao! $adly, you've made me psychoanalyze myself and I believe you're right. I can't believe what I've become! :(

I never thought I would find myself on the sterile let's keep it clean side.

But the cup series doesn't need to get turned into a madhouse episode. If folks want to see a wrestling type show I wouldn't deprive them, but I do think that fix needs to be served at a wrestling event not at a Cup race.

When my son was about five I thought about letting him watch wrestling on TV even taking him to an event or dramatic production. He is all boy and already had a lot of Alpha tendencies, he would have loved the stuff. But in the end it never happened, I simply didn't want that crap to become part of his thinking. Saturday's night post race crap was only good for explaining to a kid how not to give your Class away or how not to be a low life.

I think the race officials should restrain that kind of idiocy.

seriously how often in a given season does something like this happen??? we are so far away from being wrestling its not even funny. This sort of thing happens maybe once a season. We have corporate sponsors that pretty much police the drivers and what they say to a huge extent. I am just sick of the protectionist mind set.

Someone mentioned to me about the old days when these things were handled behind the stands. Today's fans would want a camera there. The officials are doing their job, they know that tempers are short from time-to-time and try to keep things from escalating. I commend them for that.

:XXROFL:

Didn't Montoya come close at one point?

That's a big boy to be picking a fight with.

Montoya ran like a little school girl (no disrespect meant for little school girls) from the neck and rightfully so, Newman would have turned him into a grease spot on the floor.

Montoya ran like a little school girl (no disrespect meant for little school girls) from the neck and rightfully so, Newman would have turned him into a grease spot on the floor.
or a burn mark on a track....

LOL!

Wasn't there a rumor going around that Newman punched Juan in the trailer? Either that, or Juan slapped him or something. I seem to remember hearing something to that effect at some point.

bologna ia a poverty sammich ??
not compared w/ a delicious pig ear sammich at lunch !
then several pickled pig foots w/ a beer at happy hour ! :D

Bolonga done right is fried and burnt, slapped on the sandwhich bread with the grease and Dukes mayonnaise marinating. The mayonnaise mix not only adds to the flavor it also helps as a paste to keep the other grease from turning the bread into soup.

A lot of posturing anyways. Most of these guys wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have officials and team members swarming around them. Hold me back, bro!

Back
Top Bottom