officials breaking up fights

i remember Juan saying in an interview, "it didn't hurt"
Yeah, just like it "didn't hurt" when this big kid in either middle or high school sucker punched me so hard while we were sitting at our desks in class one day. My head jerked to the side and it felt like he had knocked my jaw clean off my face - but I sure as hell told everyone that asked me about it that it didn't hurt. ;)

Yeah, just like it "didn't hurt" when this big kid in either middle or high school sucker punched me so hard while we were sitting at our desks in class one day. My head jerked to the side and it felt like he had knocked my jaw clean off my face - but I sure as hell told everyone that asked me about it that it didn't hurt. ;)

That was you ? Sorry . (I was aiming at the girl behind you.)

A pity he didn't break it.

That's like saying, why do teachers try to keep order in a class room.

You let kids do whatever they want, eventually they'll step over you and undermind your authority.

Except that we are talking about grown men.

I get so sick of seeing nascar officials breaking up fights all the time. what in the world is nascar's motivation to keep these guys from throwing a few punches?? Its like the automatic reaction before there is even a punch thrown is to separate the drivers. They don't even know if there is actually going to be a fight. Its not like this sort of thing happens every week. let these guys settle stuff on their own. I am also sick of the fines for this sort of thing. should we make it powder puff racing?? if no one is in danger on pit road or under caution, why is nascar intervening??

I agree. The look on the officials' faces is like the world is coming to an end. I thought this is what they wanted?

No I didnt
there werent any wrenches around the area where matt and Brad were playing, Matt was so out of breath he would have quit in a minute anyway. I dun already told you I dont want to see anybody get hurt but watching those two wrasllin was funny as hell ........................... I suppose that makes me a bad person huh ?

Besides Gregory, I have had more stiches in my head than you could count and Im just fine, I went thru 5 car windshields in one year dude

Did you hear the audio Kyle18? Even better. Brad's first words..."What are you doing?" Wondering if the dude talks **** but has never been in a fight. WTF did you think he was doing?

BTW-- If I was Kyle, I would dick around with everybody by talking about how embarrassed he was of the behavior in the garage......That would be awesome!

Except that we are talking about grown men.

So, that makes it ok?

I can go to your place of work and fuk ****t up because I'm a grown up? Come up with a better excuse, dude.

bologna ia a poverty sammich ??
not compared w/ a delicious pig ear sammich at lunch !
then several pickled pig foots w/ a beer at happy hour ! :D
Never said it was a poverty sandwich in general. For me, it was. I bet I've eaten more bologna than anybody else on the planet. I reckon that's why I got foundered on it.

Did you hear the audio Kyle18? Even better. Brad's first words..."What are you doing?" Wondering if the dude talks **** but has never been in a fight. WTF did you think he was doing?

BTW-- If I was Kyle, I would dick around with everybody by talking about how embarrassed he was of the behavior in the garage......That would be awesome!

LOL that would be funny I guess, be funnier when Kyle is one of the final four

Back
Top Bottom