OneMain Financial leaves Jr. Motorsports and Elliott Sadler

Tryin to think of something to say to that , but there just isn't anything , is there ?

I guess I'm one of the few Sadler fans left. On this board anyway. Not that it's much of a feat these days but he has put his OneMain car in the Chase field with a win and sits 2nd in points. He's one of only 3 drivers in that series that even has a win. Hopefully they can pick up another sponsor to keep him going in that car. I wish him luck.
Yeah, not a Sadler fan either, but no one is clamoring for him to be in a Cup ride. He's a solid Xfinity driver and that's all he needs to be at this point in his career. I don't buy that he's done after this.

Yeah, not a Sadler fan either, but no one is clamoring for him to be in a Cup ride. He's a solid Xfinity driver and that's all he needs to be at this point in his career. I don't buy that he's done after this.

I mean and I mean if he gets another sponsor, there will be a seat open at HScott with Bowyer being on a one year rental.

Not a great seat, but he'll make more money.

The original Candy Man. I have always like Sadler from his cup days. When he slipped out of Cup, I think he has been lucky to have a sponsor in spite of his Xfinity Chase standings. It seems championship standing doesn't mean as much to sponsors as it use to. I wish him luck but I think he may have seen the last of his racing in the top three series.
R5005.JPG

OneMain renews their deal with Sadler and JR Motorsports.

From Jayski...

OneMain, America's premier consumer finance company, has signed a multi-year extension to continue its sponsorship of Elliott Sadler and the #1 JR Motorsports race team in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, JRM General Manager Kelley Earnhardt Miller announced. OneMain will receive primary branding on Sadler's #1 car for 20 races in 2017. It will mark the seventh year of partnership between OneMain and Sadler, the current Xfinity Series points leader. "We are thrilled to continue our partnership with Elliott Sadler and JR Motorsports," said OneMain Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Bob Hurzeler. "After further evaluation of the program, we felt this relationship was a perfect fit for our company. Elliott has been an outstanding ambassador for OneMain and we look forward to our continued success with Elliott and JRM, on and off the track." The announcement all but solidifies JR Motorsports' driver line-up in 2017. JRM will compete for a championship with full-time entries for three drivers - Sadler, Justin Allgaier and William Byron. JRM will enter a fourth car on a select-race basis.(JR Motorsports)(8-24-2015)

OneMain will be primary sponsor for 20 races. I'll guess they are paying less than half the money paid for 33 races in 2016. (I'm not 100% sure they have all 33 this year.)

Another company will step in if Junior agrees to do a commercial for them.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom