Only good thing

Originally posted by de7xwcc@Sep 29 2003, 12:14 PM
they all lived to tell about,

god i hate plate races if thats what you call them.

:dual9mm: :dual9mm:
Please nore any reference to displays at either Daytona International Speedway or Talledega International Speedway are to be referred to as "ENTERTAINMENT". These are NOT races !!!!!!!!!!

It seems we are not alone in thoughts these three Sunday events and one event that takes place on a Saturday night, are not races.

NASCAR must have a reason to continue promoting this portion of a "dog and pony" show by permitting these circus side shows, because they do not qualify as the premise under which NASCAR was founded.

As my old nemesis 97Forever sez, "this my opinion and we all know what that means". :rolleyes:

Hey Whiz,

I always thought that kicking tigers in the ass was a pretty good way to keep life from getting too boring during those off days when we weren't chasing some other fool around in circles just for the hell of it.

Found that a short length of old black iron water pipe usually would take care of the teeth problem, but that took some of the fun and excitement out of the game.
'Course the tiger still had claws to worry about but that was good exercise to keep you on your toes. Sharpen the old reflexes, ya know!!

Back
Top Bottom