Pemberton Says Nadeau May Be Back Soon

W

Ward Burton

JASKI.COM

Ryan Pemberton says that injured driver Jerry Nadeau is coming by the shop everyday, calls at every practice and qualifying session and is getting ansy to get back into the #01 U.S. Army Pontiac. Pemberton said he wouldn't be surprised to see Nadeau back at the track very soon.

Thats cool! I would wait untill the last 5 races or so that way he has more time to recover plus a little seat time before 2004 starts

I hope he returns soon, but only if he's 100% recovered. Head injuries are very tricky!

I'll be pulling for Jerry, I hope he doesn't have to go through the same kind of criticism and questioning Steve's going through.

He should wait a while. Take steve for an example, he came back way to soon. He should have waited untill at least halfway through last season to come back...

I would rather see Nadeau follow the path of Ricky Craven. Take time off, go to Moosehead lake and forget about Nascar for awhile and give it some time. Head injuries are not something to take chances with.

I would have to agree with muggle not, Jerry should wait a while before coming back.

I'm glad to see Jerry doing well. I would be happy to see him back on the track, but not for a while. He was in a serious accident, and he needs to heal 100% no matter what. Heaven forbid he would be in another and he wasn't 100% healed, God only knows what could happen. I think he should take some time off to relax and spend time with his family and return for the 2004 season. It's still too early.

Back
Top Bottom