Playoffs/The ROVAL 400

I don't see much of a problem with Larson going to a backup. They have a Hawkeye or whatever they call it at the shop to get the backup car right before they run it thru tech. They are still plenty much alive. They might pit early and jump the first stage and try to hang for decent track position and some points in the second stage, or if there is carnage in the first stage, stay in sequence if his position is decent and race it out.
He and Elliott will pit before stage in to go to front for stage 2. They’ll be fine.

nightmare-flashback.gif

I sat through that. Horrible.

I loved that year tbh, the 78 furniture row car is pure nostalgia for me, a clear cut champion stamping the field.

<--- This guy is starting P4 tomorrow?
Did Denny lock him in the SIM all week?
Following Tyler certainly had to help.
Can he sneak into the round of 8?
I'll be watching.
It's hard to miss how much Wallace has improved on road courses. He was terrible and now that is super impressive. That comes from a lot of hard work.

Any time someone starts on about how Harv’s such a badass, show them this. He’s such a *female dog* that he crapped the bed as soon as boring wimpy no personality Chase was in his mirror.
That was the moment I laughed the hardest at my TV while watching a race. Harvick imploded.

Felt like it, but no. Coke 600 where he led like 390 of 400 laps or something. Too lazy to look up.
I remember that one, and yes that 600 is why I thought it may really been possible that he did in a different race that year. :XXROFL:

<--- This guy is starting P4 tomorrow?
Did Denny lock him in the SIM all week?
Following Tyler certainly had to help.
Can he sneak into the round of 8?
I'll be watching.
Not a fan but I do hope he sneaks in AND somehow eliminates his boss from said round. It would be some ironic hilarity

Chadley is bringing the special "backup"engine back to headquarters in person.

He probably knows a route to bring in the special engine and the nitrous that tech doesnt know about.

I remember that one, and yes that 600 is why I thought it may really been possible that he did in a different race that year. :XXROFL:
Tbh his consistency when he does have that kind of dominating car is probably the close thing we have to JJ style wise. Charlotte was one of the places they both did it best.

He probably knows a route to bring in the special engine and the nitrous that tech doesnt know about.
It’s probably already hidden deep inside the engine anyway. Technology is amazing these days.
A team with Rick’s money could develop something like that if anyone can tbh. It’s possible.

Winning move is pit before stages to stay out front. He doesn’t need points, so they’ll roll dice for win instead
I was thinking this too but they seem to be taking this owners championship pretty serious so I could see them going either way

I don't see much of a problem with Larson going to a backup. They have a Hawkeye or whatever they call it at the shop to get the backup car right before they run it thru tech. They are still plenty much alive. They might pit early and jump the first stage and try to hang for decent track position and some points in the second stage, or if there is carnage in the first stage, stay in sequence if his position is decent and race it out.
I know I'm probably catastrophizing, or I was. My worry was the difficulty he'd have making his way through the field.

Not sure what game Cliff will play yet, but I'm hoping some stage points.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chadley is bringing the special "backup"engine back to headquarters in person.

Why the hell are they allowed to take it back to the shop? They short on louvers? It never ends.....can't imagine your squeal if this had been a Toyota thing.

So jacked up for today. Love this track, and this race.

G56 lined up to do some demo laps. I'll try to get lap times although we don't know how much they'll push it.

Reddick is passing cars for postion but the front six in cleaner air ran laps that were faster.

WE represent 50% of the remaining Championship contenders with the smallest car count in the field. Boom! LFG!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom