Please Vote Molly For GoDaddy

D

DanicaFan

Hello everyone. I feel kind of awkward asking but could I please ask for your vote on this. My dog Molly has a chance to be on Danica Patrick's car at Texas Motor Speedway this year if I get enough votes. I truly appreciate all votes and even considerations. Thanks.

Here is the link..
https://www.godaddy.com/contest/buddy?gdccopath=dog/57

I tried to vote too. No Facebook account. I will get my wife to vote tommorow, she has a FB account.

Millions of animal lovers are rather pissed at go-daddy and Danica right now, something about a superbowl commercial has them up in arms

Millions of animal lovers are rather pissed at go-daddy and Danica right now, something about a superbowl commercial has them up in arms

Saw it last night on the news. Not that bad and it's been pulled, they will go with another ad during the Super Bowl.

Every company makes mistakes, but wow major mistake here. Hope the new ad makes up for it

Hello everyone. I feel kind of awkward asking but could I please ask for your vote on this. My dog Molly has a chance to be on Danica Patrick's car at Texas Motor Speedway this year if I get enough votes. I truly appreciate all votes and even considerations. Thanks.

Here is the link..
https://www.godaddy.com/contest/buddy?gdccopath=dog/57

Do you have an updated link. This one does not open with an option to vote for Molly like it did last night.

I want to send it to my wife's phone, she does Facebook and is ready to vote for her.
But I need the link to work.

Do you have an updated link. This one does not open with an option to vote for Molly like it did last night.

I want to send it to my wife's phone, she does Facebook and is ready to vote for her.
But I need the link to work.

Might have been taken down because of the heat they're getting from said commercial maybe?

Saw it last night on the news. Not that bad and it's been pulled, they will go with another ad during the Super Bowl.

The problem was that the commercial "humorously" depicted a puppy mill. I use the term humorously very very loosely.

The problem was that the commercial "humorously" depicted a puppy mill. I use the term humorously very very loosely.
Puppy mill? How could you tell? Could've been a reputable breeder? Those dogs were way too pretty and healthy to have been mistreated, in my opinion.

Puppy mill? How could you tell? Could've been a reputable breeder? Those dogs were way too pretty and healthy to have been mistreated.

No mother in sight, puppies shipped to a broker who ships them to their home via van, so the new parents has no chance to see the condition the puppies were raised in. All of that is classic signs of a puppy mill.

A reputable breeder would keep the puppies with their mothers until they are adopted out, invite potential adoptees to the home of the mother and puppies, have the puppies be up to date on their shots and vet visits, and would certainly not use a broker.

Reputable dog breeding is a very serious business.

I didnt think it was all that bad either but my daughter donates lots of her time to shelter work and she was mad as hell about it....................... something about promoting "back yard breeders"

Imo GD's "lost puppy" spot was a publicity stunt to get more attention on them. Bad press > no press. They will have a "redemption" spot come sunday.

I didnt think it was all that bad either but my daughter donates lots of her time to shelter work and she was mad as hell about it....................... something about promoting "back yard breeders"

She was probably talking about puppy mills. Honestly, a lot of research and work has to go into breeding dogs, you can't just mate two dogs and call it a day, if you want to be taken seriously as a breeder, then you're going to be in for a lot of work, TONS of work.

Hollywood screwed dogs years ago.
Lassie was often portrayed by a tranny he she dog. It was a true betrayal of boy and dog.

After I over heard an adult talking about it and outing Lassie, I wouldn't listen to a thing a dog said for months.

Back
Top Bottom