Prayers for JR!

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know he was unconcious, then taken to hospital. I pray that he will be raising cain really soon. I HATE it when any driver wrecks!

It looked like he was buckling himself up when they got into the helicopter...so It couldnt be too bad.

We saw the same thing with Sterling Marlin last year, he was also fighting for the championship and then he got injured right about at this time last year though at Kansas. I hope Dale can race next week and keep up that fight in the top 10 for points.

I'll be praying tonight :) Hope he's alright for next week, but if not hope nothing serious.

I was actually very surprised he was hurt. It didnt look like a hard hit at all. But then again, last time I said that... =(

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Sep 21 2003, 05:57 PM
I was actually very surprised he was hurt. It didnt look like a hard hit at all. But then again, last time I said that... =(
Wish I could have seen it....I was like OMG when I heared it on the radio. I couldnt beleave it. I hope he's fine and can race next week.

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8+Sep 21 2003, 07:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Luv4Dale8 @ Sep 21 2003, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RobbyG Fan@Sep 21 2003, 05:57 PM
I was actually very surprised he was hurt.&nbsp; It didnt look like a hard hit at all.&nbsp; But then again, last time I said that...&nbsp; =(
Wish I could have seen it....I was like OMG when I heared it on the radio. I couldnt beleave it. I hope he's fine and can race next week. [/b][/quote]
He was running very high already, and it got loose on him and lost control. He turned drivers side into the wall and hit it, but hit it pretty lightly. Thing is he hit is square, kind of like Jerry Nadeau hit it at Richmond.

Well maybe if he would have came in when he thought something was wrong with his tire (pressure going down in one wheel wasnt it?) maybe it wouldnt have happened.

Most of the impact on the driver's side is never good... looks like thats how Jr's wreck was. I hate them kind.. always dangerous..

thank goodness it wasnt worse then what it was :eek: But Im glad he's ok and awake.

I;m sure he has had an MRI and been released by now, but any time a driver is knocked unconcious it is scarey!

Attachments

• 8_wreck_xl.jpg
    8_wreck_xl.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
Originally posted by kat2220@Sep 21 2003, 07:32 PM
I;m sure he has had an MRI and been released by now, but any time a driver is knocked unconcious it is scarey!
Is that where it stopped?

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8+Sep 21 2003, 09:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Luv4Dale8 @ Sep 21 2003, 09:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Sep 21 2003, 07:32 PM
Is that where it stopped? [/b][/quote]
No. He slid down the track, he didnt hit anything and nobody hit him. Just came to a stop on the apron.

Back
Top Bottom