Qualifying changes for AMS race

At Atlanta I think there should be some policing with the Trucks since they can draft at Atlanta, but for example the Cup qualifying show was very nice, minus the inspection issues which had nothing to do with the on track action.

This that then this no that.

@bobpockrass: NASCAR has taken pole away from Brad Keselowski in trucks (didn't beat clock). Ben Kennedy will start from the pole. Keselowski start 10th.

@bobpockrass: NASCAR has taken pole away from Brad Keselowski in trucks (didn't beat clock). Ben Kennedy will start from the pole. Keselowski start 10th.
:XXROFL::XXROFL:

Reactions: Pat

I don't understand how a new fan could figure this out when us old fans have no clue .

What I don't get is how F1 and IRL have been doing this successfully for years but NASCAR can't wrap it's collective heads around it. I can understand why this doesn't work at the plate tracks (what does?), but otherwise? It can't be that our guys find more loopholes to exploit; the folks in those other series may be misguided but they ain't stoopid.

After watching some of those teams having to make their way up through the field I say scrap the current form of group qualifying and go with a random draw.

Back
Top Bottom