RACE thread --- Indy

I wonder if Matt will cry about teammates helping each other??? I guess not.....

Kyle must have a nitrous bottle hidden in the roll cage

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Lmao...the comments on NASCAR's Facebook page are cringe-worthy as usual. "The race is rigged", "it's impossible for 1 driver to lead the most laps - it's rigged", "Toyota is paying NASCAR to win all the races", "This race is boring because less than half the cars crashed".

Every time I go there my IQ lowers by 10 points. And these are probably the people NASCAR listens to.

Anybody know what happened with the 24 the 2nd half of that last lap? He was 8th or 9th down the back stretch and finished...15th?

Lmao...the comments on NASCAR's Facebook page are cringe-worthy as usual. "The race is rigged", "it's impossible for 1 driver to lead the most laps - it's rigged", "Toyota is paying NASCAR to win all the races", "This race is boring because less than half the cars crashed".

Every time I go there my IQ lowers by 10 points. And these are probably the people NASCAR listens to.
And thats why I dont even bother reading comments on any of the mainstream sites anymore, I dont have a lot of IQ points I can spare to lose

That's why I don't go on any of NASCAR's official social sites. They make this bunch look like Nobel prize winners. ;)

Congrats to the 18 team for being the dominate car this weekend, they truly earned that win.

It's always rigged when a Chevy don't win. ;)

The margin was 2.1 seconds and he only had two laps to put that big of a lead on second. What a finish! :rolleyes:

Well, they have failed post race a lot this year it seems.....so something is up.
Right, but they are not the first ones to push the limits, and wont be last, I recall a certain HMS team getting busted a lot for trying to skirt the rules.

Right, but they are not the first ones to push the limits, and wont be last, I recall a certain HMS team getting busted a lot for trying to skirt the rules.
If you mean Jimmie, yes I know. I don't let it slide when he does. I'm not even a fan of Jimmie. I for one think NASCAR needs to take wins away for failing post race. Might stop people from pushing it to far.

If you mean Jimmie, yes I know. I don't let it slide when he does. I'm not even a fan of Jimmie. I for one think NASCAR needs to take wins away for failing post race. Might stop people from pushing it to far.
I completely agree with you.

So is Canon the official camera of IMS

I said it last week after Matt's deal...I blame the current chase format for the uptick in pushing the rules. Losing points means absolutely nothing now. Even taking wins away would have little effect on a driver's chase position.

Back
Top Bottom