RACE thread --- Indy

Amazing post race coverage, NBC. Guys that finished outside the top-10 and Kyle petty. Love it.

I said it last week after Matt's deal...I blame the current chase format for the uptick in pushing the rules. Losing points means absolutely nothing now. Even taking wins away would have little effect on a driver's chase position.
And you bring up a good point, you would have to take away chase spots for it to really matter, and I dont see NASCAR ever doing that.

Amazing post race coverage, NBC. Guys that finished outside the top-10 and Kyle petty. Love it.
There is still about 40 minutes left of post race coverage, going till the top of the hour.

So maybe will we get some top 5 interviews in that time, hoping anyways

There is still about 40 minutes left of post race coverage, going till the top of the hour.

Really? my program has ended.

Back to back Brickyards baby!!! And swept both poles and wins this weekend!! Also awesome to Larson get 5th and Buescher 14th

How often do they keep the top-5 an hour past the finish for a one minute interview? I think they had their head so far up tony and Jeff's asses to conduct interviews with top finishers

How often do they keep the top-5 an hour past the finish for a one minute interview? I think they had their head so far up tony and Jeff's asses to conduct interviews with top finishers
The dont, most times they record them as soon as the drivers exit their cars, and then air them later on, watch the back ground during the interview and you will see that it takes place just after the race ended, not at the current time

The dont, most times they record them as soon as the drivers exit their cars, and then air them later on, watch the back ground during the interview and you will see that it takes place just after the race ended, not at the current time

Really? I thought they usually air top-5 finishers before victory lane, but in this case tony and Jeff were more important

Really? I thought they usually air top-5 finishers before victory lane, but in this case tony and Jeff were more important
Sometimes the winning drivers are in no hurry to get out of the cars, esp. if NASCAR isn't screaming at them about the TV window.

It really just depends on the race, a lot races are the top 5 are done like you said, before the winner is interview, for races like this one, they are all going to be recorded for airing later ( in most cases)

Holy crap, NBC, you know there were 39 other drivers in the race

Got the Survey for this weekend

I hope they tear the GOAT's car apart in post race inspection. Somethin' ain't right. (Note I am not a Kyle hater)

And 55k? Wow.

I hope they tear the GOAT's car apart in post race inspection. Somethin' ain't right. (Note I am not a Kyle hater)

And 55k? Wow.
I don't get this. Martin Truex did the exact same thing two months ago in a car essentially from the same team and almost everyone ate it up like caramel corn.

I don't get this. Martin Truex did the exact same thing two months ago in a car essentially from the same team and almost everyone ate it up like caramel corn.
NASCAR's fans double standard you know, just like how its ok for some to personally attack people, but its not ok for others :D:laugh:

Does Harvick do anything besides bitch when he doesn't win?
Well, with the Chase system de-emphasizing points, I can't hold much against him. Time was when the way he's running would go a long way to getting a championship. Now that lead will be erased in a few weeks, in favor of teams with more wins but less consistent performance.

a563f16f4a114acb8470da5106051e0f

The cream has risen to the top again today

Our champion is quite special :booya:

It was just too easy. And I like Kyle. I want more competition.

Back
Top Bottom