Raceview on nascar.com

My blood pressure is too low. I think I will try raceview again today just so I can elevate it .
I tried logging into the android app, it doesn't work right. Then today it crashed trying to load. POS

I tried logging into the android app, it doesn't work right. Then today it crashed trying to load. POS
You have to stand on one leg, facing NNW towards their tower, and don't forget to hold your middle finger up high towards the tower, while holding your cell phone bill in hand

All I've had is in car and it was 12 laps in when it started.

Mine started working after I rebooted it at lap 61.

It started working again around lap 50 and actually stayed working through the end of the race (unlike the last 2 years).
I didn't want to say anything and have it quit again.

Mine worked pretty well but I had to reboot it once.

The mobile app is glitchy and the audio is still on a ridiculous delay but the Live Leaderboard is pretty good.

They pushed out an update (2.2.0.1) today that contains bug fixes so we'll see how that works out.

Mine worked pretty well but I had to reboot it once.

The mobile app is glitchy and the audio is still on a ridiculous delay but the Live Leaderboard is pretty good.

They pushed out an update (2.2.0.1) today that contains bug fixes so we'll see how that works out.
How do you get thatr?

How do you get thatr?

Open Google Play > Menu > My Apps (make sure it says "installed" near the top of the screen. If there is an update available for any of your apps you will be able to manually update them from there

Here is how you can tell which version you have installed:
Open the app > press on the icon at the top left (3 horizontal lines) > press the gear icon. The APP Version will appear near the bottom of the screen.

Open Google Play > Menu > My Apps (make sure it says "installed" near the top of the screen. If there is an update available for any of your apps you will be able to manually update them from there

Open the app > press on the icon at the top left (3 horizontal lines) > press the gear icon. The APP Version will appear near the bottom of the screen.
Thanks Matt,

I open google play store? Cause I dont see a menu

I do have 2.2.0.1

Those of you that are using this are you still having problems? I never did buy the app for my phone. I really think that should have been included in the price of buying the online version. As far as the online version of RaceView Audio goes..... The links that are posted earlier in this thread as well as the ones that they email there subscribers have been working fine for me. Maybe I am just one of the lucky ones. Are there any of you left out there that are still having problems?

Those of you that are using this are you still having problems? I never did buy the app for my phone. I really think that should have been included in the price of buying the online version. As far as the online version of RaceView Audio goes..... The links that are posted earlier in this thread as well as the ones that they email there subscribers have been working fine for me. Maybe I am just one of the lucky ones. Are there any of you left out there that are still having problems?
Yep, every week they have trouble keeping the raceview premium running all race without getting out of sync and occasionally freezing up so you have to reboot it. The audio works fine all race though. The fantasy game streak to the finish glitched wed. night and threw out the picks so anybody that didnt enter or reenter their picks thur. morning or later had no picks and I was one of those and was pissed a sight when I found out about it monday because I had good streaks going in two out of three of the games and now I'm screwed for the season.

I just downloaded some update for the mobile app today. Doubtful, but maybe it will fix some of the issues with it?

Hey Matthew thanks for that! :)

Looks like Raceview will be free for qualifying. Maybe it is every week, I don't know. Anyhow, try this later.....

Try it for FREE! LIVE RaceView Premium for Qualifying LAUNCH NOW!

RaceView was pretty interesting. The screen on my desktop was transparent. No announcer, I couldn't use the scroll, so I could only see the top 12 qualifiers. I had to make a new window using Nascar.com standings board and flip flop back and forth. The car tracker was better than TV's. It would show a moving graph up or down where the driver was faster or slower than the leading qualifier so you could tell where the driver lost or gained time. The upper right 1/4 of the screen had a leader car and the qualifier car. If the qualifier was faster of slower, the little car would speed up or fall behind. It was more of a toy and took up a lot of screen space to me. Couldn't beat it for free, may be it would work better on a cell phone, IDK.

Back
Top Bottom