29. Smoke14-199
30. AndyMarquisLive-74
31. JBone88-59
32. AustinDillon3-53
33. dbtfan4life-33
34. ToyYoda-22
35. kkfan91-1

I will take Kyle Larson.

I am sorry once again for missing a week and the late game this week. Ignore that other game, whatever picks made in that thread will not be counted towards this game.

Good luck everyone!

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano :p
Jeff Gordon

Danica Patrick

@ChexOrWrex and all the others who didn't believe me........

Ignore that other game, whatever picks made in that thread will not be counted towards this game.

tumblr_lw0kld7zIW1r0wbtwo1_500.gif

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth

Jimmie Johnson

Agreed... sometimes I wish the thread came up earlier or had a set time...

I knew you'de come through though... some of these guys wrote u off by like tuesday lol

Now... what are the chances of doing me a solid and figuring a way to distract DUN for the next few days so he misses this week?

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson

Jamie McMurray

What a beautiful sunday night! Oh wait.
:owquitit: This game needs some serious ****** improvements. Count me out next year.

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray

Brad Keselowski

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin

Kevin Harvick

Dabiff1618 can you copy and paste the selections above you next time you select, makes it much easier for the person selecting after you.

Truth be told I am like the dog from "Up". And work weird hours. And its a sports heavy time of year. And no excuses.

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick

Kyle Busch

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch

Ryan Newman

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Ryan Newman

Carl Edwards

Dabiff1618 can you copy and paste the selections above you next time you select, makes it much easier for the person selecting after you.

I have it on good authority that, when it comes to this game, things need to be convenient for DaBiff.

Any questions ?

Kyle Larson

He doesn't know how to copy and paste. Plus he wont get someone to teach him how it's done, he's too good to learn. The only way he'll learn how is for everyone on this forum dismiss his picks.

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Ryan Newman
Carl Edwards

David Ragan

Kyle Larson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Joey Logano
Jeff Gordon
Danica Patrick
Matt Kenseth
Jimmie Johnson
Jamie McMurray
Brad Keselowski
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Ryan Newman
Carl Edwards
David Ragan

Marcos Ambrose

I have it on good authority that, when it comes to this game, things need to be convenient for DaBiff.

Any questions ?

You mean like the game being posted in a consistent and timely matter? What was I thinking :rolleyes: Maybe I'm just following in the leader of this games footsteps and doing what I want when I want. I have it on good authority that you don't know what you're talking about

He doesn't know how to copy and paste. Plus he wont get someone to teach him how it's done, he's too good to learn. The only way he'll learn how is for everyone on this forum dismiss his picks.
If Spike isnt gonna play the game properly why should anyone else?

Any questions ?

You mean like the game being posted in a consistent and timely matter? What was I thinking :rolleyes: Maybe I'm just following in the leader of this games footsteps and doing what I want when I want. I have it on good authority that you don't know what you're talking about

Not to get into a pissing match with you about something as trivial as an internet fantasy game but a spot check of this year's game threads indicates that not once have you done a copy and paste of previous picks, as requested by EI2IC.

Feel free to do whatever you want but how 'bout just leaving it at that.

Yup all I was doing was making a request. Just makes it much easier on people.

Can't believe all the grown ass men complaining over a fantasy game on a message board. Really?

I, for one, like the randomness of when the thread pops up.
Me too.. I was weary this week a bit because this was the race this game dropped off last year.. as long as its up by like saturday though I'm good with it... it definitely keeps me coming back lol

Can't believe all the grown ass men complaining over a fantasy game on a message board. Really?

And grown ass men complaining about grown ass men complaining is a lot better.

I agree , the randomness is absolutely necessary in order to give others a chance at an early pick . Having everybody key in a pick at the same time would be stupid and unworkable .Neat to see grown ups acting silly though .

Back
Top Bottom