Racing Forums: The Game: Darlington

2 crappy races in a row. Come on Newman! Don't fail me now!
giphy.gif

Kyle Busch
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Denny Hamlin
Kyle Larson
Carl Edwards
Dale Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Kasey Kahne
Jamie McMurray
Joey Logano
Kurt Busch
tony Stewart
Danica
Martin Truex
Marcos Ambrose
Kevin Harvick
Greg Biffle
Paul Menard
Clint Bowyer
Brian Vickers
Austin Dillon

Kyle Busch
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Denny Hamlin
Kyle Larson
Carl Edwards
Dale Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Kasey Kahne
Jamie McMurray
Joey Logano
Kurt Busch
tony Stewart
Danica
Martin Truex
Marcos Ambrose
Kevin Harvick
Greg Biffle
Paul Menard
Clint Bowyer
Brian Vickers
Austin Dillon

Ricky Stenhouse

Kyle Busch
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Denny Hamlin
Kyle Larson
Carl Edwards
Dale Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Kasey Kahne
Jamie McMurray
Joey Logano
Kurt Busch
tony Stewart
Danica
Martin Truex
Marcos Ambrose
Kevin Harvick
Greg Biffle
Paul Menard
Clint Bowyer
Brian Vickers
Austin Dillon
Ricky Stenhouse

Ryan Newman

Kyle Busch
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Denny Hamlin
Kyle Larson
Carl Edwards
Dale Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Kasey Kahne
Jamie McMurray
Joey Logano
Kurt Busch
tony Stewart
Danica
Martin Truex
Marcos Ambrose
Kevin Harvick
Greg Biffle
Paul Menard
Clint Bowyer
Brian Vickers
Austin Dillon
Ricky Stenhouse

Ryan Newman

Nice!!!!!!

I picked Newman after reck picked Biffle. Gonna need a new pick dude. The picks got messed up by Smoke14

Not my fault you didn't properly follow the rules. I stand by my pick, and spike should honor it.

Reference post 31. He did follow the rules. How's it his fault JimmieGordon screwed up?

You gotta pick someone else...

No he didn't.

How? He added his pick in the quoted post.... Plain as day.. Even though I missed it when I congratulated you lol. If I were you I'd pick a secondary driver. Maybe since the race ain't over spike will accept it.

I guess a few people's pick don't count, i see a lot that arent bold.

Well that is up to spike it is his game, but he sets the rules so he should make sure they are followed. This is a pick em thread and nobody can follow the rules and fill it up with useless crap.

All I am going to say is if you don't post your pick properly don't complain that someone else screwed up the pick system. I will stand by my pick, because I did it the right way. If spike doesn't honor it, which I think would be wrong, then I will take my 0 and move on.

Well that is up to spike it is his game, but he sets the rules so he should make sure they are followed. This is a pick em thread and nobody can follow the rules and fill it up with useless crap.

I was never told of any 'rules' other than pick a driver that's not already picked, and include previous picks. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to keep track of so why the need to be so specific?...

All I am going to say is if you don't post your pick properly don't complain that someone else screwed up the pick system. I will stand by my pick, because I did it the right way. If spike doesn't honor it, which I think would be wrong, then I will take my 0 and move on.

Fair enough.

Why are we making such a big deal out of the boldface rule? As long as you clearly identify which driver you are picking, I don't think such a simple mistake as this should require any sort of discipline. Someone posted their picks in a quote? Solution: copy and paste. It's not rocket science.

Btw Im pretty sure that just because Chex forgot to take the quotes out doesnt make his pick not count. Not my call but I think Chex would get Newman.

This ain't the 1st time the picks have been messed up like this. It happens - we are human. It's always been fixed with no hubub about it.
I will take my 0 and move on.
Sounds like a plan to me.

LOL Biffle coming through for me on a whimpsy pick by me.

Back
Top Bottom