Radioactive 2016

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
Since we had a thread for these prior to the board going down I figured this past week's crazy race was a perfect reason to start it back up!

Lot of guys not too pleased with the rookie in the 24 on Sunday. Kind of surprising.

Drivers ain't as easily star-struck as some fans looking for a new celebrity to refer to by his given name.

Drivers ain't as easily star-struck as some fans looking for a new celebrity to refer to by his given name.
...I guess.

What I meant was I didn't really see anything that Chase did that was any more aggressive than what the other guys were doing when out front leading. Kid also finished ahead of all 4 of those whiners, must've been doing something right.

Love the Chase Elliott team audio at the end "Good job buddy...you've got a lot of your daddy in you". I couldn't agree more.

Man, I love these videos. They've been one of the primary ways I've gotten my friends and family into the sport. At first they may not know the intracacies of short track racing or tire wear, but they know what it feels like to be cut off in traffic.

Man, I love these videos. They've been one of the primary ways I've gotten my friends and family into the sport. At first they may not know the intracacies of short track racing or tire wear, but they know what it feels like to be cut off in traffic.

Lol, this is the only NASCAR stuff I forward to a lot of non-racing people. Great analogy.

You mean veteran drivers are frustrated with the #24 car for making bold moves that shouldnt stick but somehow do, and they blame the kid behind the wheel who hasnt earned his stripes yet but is kicking their ass every weekend?

Is this 1995 or 2016?

whats with kurt? Has Big tony said he was wrong?

I was hoping to hear C Elliott's explanation as to why he was aiming for the safety truck in the middle of the backstretch. Lol

I was hoping to hear C Elliott's explanation as to why he was aiming for the safety truck in the middle of the backstretch. Lol
I was listening on the scanner and he was told to go high then they changed it and said to go low. He wasn't very close to that truck, it was the angle of the camera that made it look that way.

I was listening on the scanner and he was told to go high then they changed it and said to go low. He wasn't very close to that truck, it was the angle of the camera that made it look that way.

****** D'HONDT!

I expected Chase to get lit up this week but I'm kind of happy he didn't lol.

He wasn't very close to that truck, it was the angle of the camera that made it look that way.
I guess close is a matter of degree. I watched the "race" last night on my DVR. When the 24 suddenly juked left, he was past the truck in about 0.5 second, so pretty close IMO. As the broadcasters laughed nervously about the incident, DW delivered a classic line... "Juan Pablo is on line 2."

...I guess.

What I meant was I didn't really see anything that Chase did that was any more aggressive than what the other guys were doing when out front leading. Kid also finished ahead of all 4 of those whiners, must've been doing something right.
Maybe, like me, they are tired of constantly hearing about how great a driver Chase is.

screwedbygoogle
original username modified by google

Maybe, like me, they are tired of constantly hearing about how great a driver Chase is.

screwedbygoogle
If they are tired of hearing how great he is, maybe they should finish ahead of him?

So far in his rookie campaign he is showing the poise & skill of a veteran.

screwedbygoogle
I don't think they're that short of nerves. If they are then that's embarrassing for a bunch of grown men whose job it is to compete.

I don't think they're that short of nerves. If they are then that's embarrassing for a bunch of grown men whose job it is to compete.
Unfamiliar with the term, "short of nerves".

screwedbygoogle

So far in his rookie campaign he is showing the poise & skill of a veteran.

It would not surprise me if he wins the championship, this year.

...On poise & skill points.

screwedbygoogle

Interesting that Keselowski said he'll try to keep the car in one shape.

Man Kyle went in Newman and Kahne.

"Running back there with the never was, we should never be in that position."

Ouch.

They left ALL of the KB/Chase feud out. Laaame. Even though I'm pretty sure it was one sided, Chase hardly speaks lol.

Radioactive seemed a little lazy this week :(

Anyone notice how Austin just loses it every week? That guy has some serious emotional issues LOL. Was he saying F y'all to his crew?!?

^^ Yes he was. He also said somebody needed to be fired! I almost have to side with Austin on this one. When you are an elite cup team you should not have brake issues week after week. Once in a blue moon is understandable but not week in and week out.

When you are an elite cup team you should not have brake issues week after week. Once in a blue moon is understandable but not week in and week out.

I don't pay much attention to these guys.

Overheating or other problems?

I mean is it called for to say F'yall on the radio several times?
say your angry but this seems over the top,,,tell your crew to f themselves

Back
Top Bottom