Radioactive 2016

What does he do off-track for hobbies?

He's a big game trophy hunter. He drops a huge amount of cash and will have a guide tell him where to aim so he can blow away a Lion. He's also a fan of killing kill exotic animals from a helicopter.

Last edited:
Austin cries and acts like a tool every single race. Every one in a while is understandable, but every single race?

Austin cries and acts like a tool every single race. Every one in a while is understandable, but every single race?

Gotta love those who were raised with a silver spoon in their mouth. Never had to face the real world.

Reactions: sdj
I can't imagine there are too many crew members on that team who respect him or enjoy working with him. He's constantly berating all of them.
I guess grandpa Richard pays them well. At least I hope he does.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Austin-Dillion-Car-Seat.jpg

He's a big game trophy hunter. He drops a huge amount of cash and will have a guide tell him where to aim so he can blow away a Lion. He's also a fan of killing kill exotic animals from a helicopter.
crystal-ball.jpg

My god, austin dillon literally sounds like a spoiled 9-year-old on the radio.

Wow Dillon!

It's a team man. You work with people every week. If his ego is that fragile, you'd think he'd atleast learn social skills and how to treat your "coworkers" with respect when you get upset. Damn

Anybody know why fox sports YouTube deleted this weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may not have. I've always watched it on YouTube on Tuesdays. Didn't see it today and checked their uploaded videos and they're most recent video was deleted. I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler alert: Logano's pit crew calls him Joseph. Poor kid.

This has to be the best Radioactive all year. Props to the Fox Sports team, they have really stepped it up this year. Spoiler, it's best after JJ wins at 6:30:

This has to be the best Radioactive all year. Props to the Fox Sports team, they have really stepped it up this year. Spoiler, it's best after JJ wins at 6:30:

That was a great video to end the season. I'm not a JJ fan but I got a little emotional there at the end.

Back
Top Bottom