Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

BzdmtonCIAAUY_1.jpg:large

:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Hey, this is totally NASCAR related. She is one of the Miss Sprint Cups after all. And the ensuing discussion seems pretty random to me. I think we're good.

Yeah, they're all easy on the eyes, but Kim is my favorite. She's adorable. There was a brunette that I liked but I don't think she's around anymore. I can't remember her name. They all come and go so fast.

Kim has a look for sure. Crazy mouth, crazy thoughts. Nice round boot too!

Can I be on the schedule too?

NASCAR Driver Asks For SD Lawsuit To Be Moved

NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer is asking the South Dakota Supreme Court to move his lawsuit with a Mitchell motorcycle company out of the state.

Klock Werks Kustom Cycles sued Bowyer in 2009 after the racer didn't pay for a custom bike.

"We're hoping that the jurisdiction comes back to South Dakota so we can actually go in front of a jury and a judge and actually decide the case and get it settled once and for all," Brian Klock, president of Klock Werks Kustom Cycles, said.

In 2009, Klock Werks built Bowyer a custom motorcycle. Brian Klock and Bowyer made the deal over a handshake agreement at a NASCAR race in Phoenix.

Full story here

NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer is asking the South Dakota Supreme Court to move his lawsuit with a Mitchell motorcycle company out of the state.

Klock Werks Kustom Cycles sued Bowyer in 2009 after the racer didn't pay for a custom bike.

"We're hoping that the jurisdiction comes back to South Dakota so we can actually go in front of a jury and a judge and actually decide the case and get it settled once and for all," Brian Klock, president of Klock Werks Kustom Cycles, said.

In 2009, Klock Werks built Bowyer a custom motorcycle. Brian Klock and Bowyer made the deal over a handshake agreement at a NASCAR race in Phoenix.

Full story here

Clint "assumed" he paid for the bike simply by being Clint Bowyer hanging out with the builders?

Rich guys expecting free stuff. :rolleyes:

• Jeremy Mayfield running Dirt Late Models: According to World of Outlaw Late Model series PR Director Kevin Kovac, former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield, whom was suspended indefinitely from the series in 2009, will field a Dirt Late Model operation not far from his home in Denver, North Carolina. The 45-year-old has only about a handful of starts in Dirt Late Model type race cars, but has recently been back on the short tracks with Open Wheel Modified race cars around the Carolinas. The Aaron Thomas owned team has support from NASCAR elite like Humpy Wheeler and area promoter Clint Elkins and plan on competing with their Barry Wright Super Late Model in select events and in a Rayburn race car in some Crate Late Model races. Mayfield was quoted as saying he's received guidance recently from Jonathan Davenport, in the set-ups area and has an ultimate goal of racing with the Lucas Oil series full time. Mayfield's (#J2) Dirt Late Model is adorned with the "Take It Back" campaign, which references the fact he's taking back his "life and overall love of racing."(Chattanoogan)(10-9-2014)

• Jeremy Mayfield running Dirt Late Models: According to World of Outlaw Late Model series PR Director Kevin Kovac, former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield, whom was suspended indefinitely from the series in 2009, will field a Dirt Late Model operation not far from his home in Denver, North Carolina. The 45-year-old has only about a handful of starts in Dirt Late Model type race cars, but has recently been back on the short tracks with Open Wheel Modified race cars around the Carolinas. The Aaron Thomas owned team has support from NASCAR elite like Humpy Wheeler and area promoter Clint Elkins and plan on competing with their Barry Wright Super Late Model in select events and in a Rayburn race car in some Crate Late Model races. Mayfield was quoted as saying he's received guidance recently from Jonathan Davenport, in the set-ups area and has an ultimate goal of racing with the Lucas Oil series full time. Mayfield's (#J2) Dirt Late Model is adorned with the "Take It Back" campaign, which references the fact he's taking back his "life and overall love of racing."(Chattanoogan)(10-9-2014)
Who?

Good for him. I wish he had just gone through the program and made his way back into the sport or NASCAR but at least he's getting to do something that he wants to do.

Full story here

It would be easier for Clint to pay for the bike. It's not like he's short on money.

Okay, I was bored.

I read through some of the stuff around Bowyer's lawsuit. My preliminary analysis is that Bowyer's attorneys should prevail in their attempts to change venue. Bowyer bought the bike in Minnesota and it was delivered to North Carolina. Since Bowyer never stepped foot or did business in South Dakota, he most likely lacks the sufficient contacts required for South Dakota to exercise personal jurisdiction.

Okay, I was bored.

I read through some of the stuff around Bowyer's lawsuit. My preliminary analysis is that Bowyer's attorneys should prevail in their attempts to change venue. Bowyer bought the bike in Minnesota and it was delivered to North Carolina. Since Bowyer never stepped foot or did business in South Dakota, he most likely lacks the sufficient contacts required for South Dakota to exercise personal jurisdiction.
Thank you so much for that in- depth analysis.
images

Okay, I was bored.

Sounds good, but the reason for moving the trial to NC is nobody in South Dakota can understand a word Clint says.;)

Back
Top Bottom