Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I'm glad only 1 Philly team is on the list...but thats cause we don't win:oops:
It it makes you feel any better all of us over here on this side of the state hate all of you on your side..... except for the NASCAR fans. Other than that the Phillies, Eagles and Flyers all suck the big one. :p

It it makes you feel any better all of us over here on this side of the state hate all of you on your side..... except for the NASCAR fans. Other than that the Phillies, Eagles and Flyers all suck the big one. :p
And from over here screw the Pirates and Steelers and Penguins.:p

Rockingham 88' Dr. Jerry Punch, ESPN and some guy in the 3 car.

B1NUM6CCcAAZDHp.jpg:large

Quick note on fans love or hate for drivers. Others that were there can chime in on this as well. We were able to get to our seats at Martinsville for drivers intros. From my location this is what I heard. By far, the loudest cheers were for Jr & Danica. This was followed by Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart. Others got positive reaction as well but those were the loudest. By far, the loudest boo's were for..... GO ahead, you can guess it...... Kyle Busch. Jimmie Johnson got more boos than I thought he would especially when he was carrying and the riding in the back of a pickup truck with his little girl. I think I could see her mouthing the words..... 'Why does everyone hate you so much daddy?'. Man, just wait until Kyle's spawn is riding in the back of that F150. :D The kid will have an inferiority complex for sure. :(

Others from their seating positions may have heard different but that's my take.
Bad Brad was pretty heavily booed too. A few booed Joey but it seemed everybody was kinda confused. Like he was supposed to be booed for his association with Brad but then they realized they didn't really hate him like they were supposed to and it was half-hearted.
Either that or they realized they just didn't care about him. Not sure which. Maybe both.

Bad Brad was pretty heavily booed too. A few booed Joey but it seemed everybody was kinda confused. Like he was supposed to be booed for his association with Brad but then they realized they didn't really hate him like they were supposed to and it was half-hearted.
Either that or they realized they just didn't care about him. Not sure which. Maybe both.
I don't blame them for being confused about Joey. I'm confused too.

I used to really like Joey until I met Slice. Ever since then, it just hasn't been the same. :mad:

I don't blame them for being confused about Joey. I'm confused too.

I used to really like Joey until I met Slice. Ever since then, it just hasn't been the same. :mad:
I don't know if you are kidding or not but that's honestly true for me.
He really soured me on him, as crazy as that sounds, for a good long while earlier this year or late last.
My son really likes him and I encourage that and like him too.
I just have to try and actively ignore the one or two people who can't seem to hold it together and not be annoying, overbearing asses for whatever reason. :mellow:

I don't know if you are kidding or not but that's honestly true for me.
He really soured me on him, as crazy as that sounds, for a good long while earlier this year or late last.
My son really likes him and I encourage that and like him too.
I just have to try and actively ignore the one or two people who can't seem to hold it together and not be annoying, overbearing asses for whatever reason. :mellow:
IMO, the best jokes are the ones that have elements of truth in them. That was one of those jokes. ;)

As far as I'm concerned, Slice and Joey Logano are essentially the same entity. As I've read through the posts on here, I've accidentally called Slice "Joey" several times. Seriously.

Don't get it twisted, though. He's still my boy.

Nice use of the apathetic Chase face, by the way. :)

Glad I'm a NASCAR fan --- dang F1 merch is EXPENSIVE !

Jeff Gluck
#F1 souvenirs are pricey. $50 for cheapest hat, $60 for cheapest shirt. Might have to zoom in to see prices.
$350 for a long sleeve shirt? Am I seeing correctly?
Yeah, it's all outrageously priced. Of course you can cheat a bit with certain teams; it's very easy to find cheaper items with Ferrari, Red Bull, or Mercedes logos that isn't "Official Team Merchandise" but still shows who you're supporting.

C Buescher fastest in the first Nationwide practice, Roush's are first and Bayne in third and Logano is second for Penske for a top three Ford. Second N'wide practice at 4:30 est. espn2

Sad News - Jim Sauter: Jim Sauter, a racer and father of four drivers including NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Johnny Sauter, died on Friday night. He was 71. Sauter competed in 82 NASCAR national series races from 1980 to 2004, including 76 premier series starts. The native of Necedah, Wisconsin, made his final NASCAR Nationwide Series start at the Milwaukee Mile in 2002, racing against his sons Jay, Johnny and Tim. Jim Jr. followed in his father's footsteps as well. A two-time champion in the ARTGO Racing Series in the Midwest, Sauter tested International Race of Champions cars with fellow Wisconsin racers Dave Marcis and Dick Trickle.(NASCAR.com)(11-1-2014)

Back
Top Bottom