Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

No, no. TRL didn't take it out. I asked her to remove it because of the complaints that started coming in about the number of threads up there. I'd love to see it get back to the way it used to be with only the TV Links, NASCAR Trivia and Random Thread but from time to time hot topics tend to take over all threads that get posted. It sucks when that happens and sticky's become the result.

Hopefully it will get back closer to normal after they wear down a bit with the over and over again stuff and the what if's when they realize there is a winner and all the moaning and points fixing isn't going to change a thing.

Hopefully it will get back closer to normal after they wear down a bit with the over and over again stuff and the what if's when they realize there is a winner and all the moaning and points fixing isn't going to change a thing.
You have a lot more faith than me. It's been going ad nauseam for nine straight weeks and here and there for the pre Chase part of the season.

Last edited:
"Kevin Harvick was in another zip code. I’m not going to wreck a guy that’s raced me clean all year long just to make it into the Chase. That’s not what it’s all about for me. You’re not going to go win the championship next week by doing that." - Jeff Gordon

"Kevin Harvick was in another zip code. I’m not going to wreck a guy that’s raced me clean all year long just to make it into the Chase. That’s not what it’s all about for me. You’re not going to go win the championship next week by doing that." - Jeff Gordon
Well what we DO know with absolute surety,....is that Jeff is not going to win the championship next week.

Poor strategy lost him a chance at the championship. It was NOT the Chase.
I dont understand why you're bringing this up. Nobody right now is arguing that the chase cost him.

All I did was post a quote from Gordon explaining why he wasnt going to wreck Harvick for the lead or win.

I dont understand why you're bringing this up. Nobody right now is arguing that the chase cost him.

All I did was post a quote from Gordon explaining why he wasnt going to wreck Harvick for the lead or win.[/quote]
Ok sorry, but I took that quote as a dig at Newman by Jeff. Guess all your hate the Chase posts are influencing my thinking.

i think because of his actions past and present, that a lot of people went Ha Ha when Brad passed him, but i still think the caution right before the white flag was BS.

It was bs but stuff happens and somebody is bound to be unhappy when it does

All I did was post a quote from Gordon explaining why he wasnt going to wreck Harvick for the lead or win.
Ok sorry, but I took that quote as a dig at Newman by Jeff. Guess all your hate the Chase posts are influencing my thinking.
dont have that many hate the chase posts...

I think you are getting all the gordon fans confused as one.

dont have that many hate the chase posts...

I think you are getting all the gordon fans confused as one.[/quote]
Maybe...Like I said ...sorry. All good :)

Tony Stewart reference is at the 6:15 mark

You know, the man is like 40 now, I think? Isn't he getting a little too old to be a rapper at this point?

I mean rock stars, and rock bands can keep rocking til they up and die, but I'd think rappers would have a shorter shelf life.

You know, the man is like 40 now, I think? Isn't he getting a little too old to be a rapper at this point?

I mean rock stars, and rock bands can keep rocking til they up and die, but I'd think rappers would have a shorter shelf life.

Well, quite a few old rap groups from the 80s are still going. And people didn't think rockers would keep going as long as they have when rock was new, either.

I'm guessing Eminem isn't going to be invited to do the pre-race concert anytime soon.

Eminem takes shots at LeBron James, Ray Rice and Tony Stewart in new rap video

Link to story

I see Eminemily's still trying to play the part of the tough guy, threatening to run over people and beat women in his new video.

I see Eminemily's still trying to play the part of the tough guy, threatening to run over people and beat women in his new video.

It used to actually be effective when he was young and just starting out at Aftermath Record because he was still broke and haven't made it to the big time. However, he's now 40 years old, richer than you and I will ever be, so this whole persona of him being this angry white guy is just...a farce at this point and it's hardly believable.

Ehh, this is just typical Eminem. He's no stranger to controversy.

I liked him when I was in high school...not so much anymore.

Never listened to Spotify but I've been a subscriber to Pandora for years. Pandora along with Replay Music 7 software are a great tool that can create the ultimate music library in a matter of days. I leave the two run together while I am away from home and when I return I have a 100+ new songs to add to my collection. Noe editing or labeling required. All is handled for you.

I also use Replay Music 7 to record my drivers scanner feed each week. It removes all of the blank areas and makes it one, neat package of scanner audio. I always pick up on things listening to it the second time around on my way to/from work.

Here's a great view of late race cautions over the years.....

B2NLTeVIYAAlQNK.png:large

Back
Top Bottom