Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

0028803f155d65c8a233e5e84b43315d.jpg
1415039780101_Image_galleryImage_Jeff_Gordon_has_attacked_.JPG

I don't think that's what DE was exactly talking about but ok.

@bobpockrass

Dale Jarrett to work for NBC, prerace and postrace studio analysis … plus in booth for select Xfinity races.

Like some of you I have a yahoo email account. Every time that I go to their main website to get into my email I can't help but be distracted by the news headlines on the page. I almost always end up scrolling down through all of the latest news. I can't help but notice the there seems to be more NASCAR coverage than ever on their site. Yahoo.com certainly has to be one of the more popular sites on the internet. It's cool to see that NASCAR is getting that much coverage. Shout out to Yahoo. :cool:

Saw these in Gordon's diecast collection. These are limited edition. My question is, anybody seen these on track?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yep, NASCAR's in trouble alright.....

@dustinlong

NASCAR … ISC has 3 of its 15 XFINITY race sponsorships open or not announced. Last year at this time had 8.

Got my renewal notice for my fall Martinsville tickets yesterday. Two tickets atop the South Terrace for $151 including tax and handling. That is a bargain for the entertainment provided @ that venue. Two of the best races on the schedule IMO.

On 49 more days until we leave for the Spring Martinsville Race. I am pumped!
celebrate008_2.gif

Got my renewal notice for my fall Martinsville tickets yesterday. Two tickets atop the South Terrace for $151 including tax and handling. That is a bargain for the entertainment provided @ that venue. Two of the best races on the schedule IMO.

On 49 more days until we leave for the Spring Martinsville Race. I am pumped!
celebrate008_2.gif
:mad: :p

@JebBurtonRacing

Due to a lack of sponsorship,I do not have a truck program for this year. I will continue to do everything in my power to fulfill my dream!

@bobpockrass

Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown charity race for his foundation returns to South Boston Speedway. Race is April 23rd.

@bobpockrass

Jeb Burton has no deal for 2015. ThorSport announced yesterday Johnny Sauter returns for a full year; Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff 8 races.

Back
Top Bottom