Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

How much is Raceview? Thinking about subscribing this year. Going all out.

NASCAR still doesn't let you see a price or sign up for it yet. Which is wierd since we're like a week away from speedweeks.
I think the $39.99 is for raceview "audio" only. I have my raceview premium on auto pay and they just took out $79.95 for this year. That's the price It's been for the past several years.

I think the $39.99 is for raceview "audio" only. I have my raceview premium on auto pay and they just took out $79.95 for this year. That's the price It's been for the past several years.
a few years ago i had it on my computer and it was like you said 79.95, but i just installed onto my mobile phone and it's just 39.99 a year or 4.99 a month was all that was available, didn't state audio only, that would blow if it was.

http://support.nascar.com/link/port...subscription-costs-for-NASCAR-RACEVIEW-MOBILE

Ah that makes sense.

I want the whole deal where they show the in car camera and telemetry and all that.

80 dollars is not a bad deal for a year either.

a few years ago i had it on my computer and it was like you said 79.95, but i just installed onto my mobile phone and it's just 39.99 a year or 4.99 a month was all that was available, didn't state audio only, that would blow if it was.

http://support.nascar.com/link/port...subscription-costs-for-NASCAR-RACEVIEW-MOBILE

I'm doing it to use on my desktop. It sucks that you can only have one or the other because they try to charge you seperately for mobile.

But as long as I'm home watching, it really doesn't matter much.

Ah that makes sense.

I want the whole deal where they show the in car camera and telemetry and all that.

80 dollars is not a bad deal for a year either.
I've had it since it came out in the 90's with car numbers going around a small track with in car audio. I'd hate to do without it. It helps make my race.

I'm doing it to use on my desktop. It sucks that you can only have one or the other because they try to charge you seperately for mobile.

But as long as I'm home watching, it really doesn't matter much.
Ask DP. He's more nuts about raceview than me and uses it mobile also.

Just tried to subscribe now and I still get an error page.

Untitled.jpg

:mad:

Can you click to subscribe pudge to see if it takes you to checkout? I keep getting that damn error page. Wanna see if its only happening to me.

I got all excited seeing the page updated with the subscription button and all.

Can you click to subscribe pudge to see if it takes you to checkout? I keep getting that damn error page. Wanna see if its only happening to me.

I can't do it for ya reck, It only takes me to the launch page.

I can't do it for ya reck, It only takes me to the launch page.

You are also already subscribed so you are not likely to get the page.

Also, when I went to subscribe it asked me to log in and I used the twitter account I have to follow Gordon on since I dont have any other account to sign up with. After that it just keeps giving me that one error page. So annoying.

it's not letting me sign in

You are also already subscribed so you are not likely to get the page.

Also, when I went to subscribe it asked me to log in and I used the twitter account I have to follow Gordon on since I dont have any other account to sign up with. After that it just keeps giving me that one error page. So annoying.
You have to register with Nascar.com and sign on that way.

You have to register with Nascar.com and sign on that way.

Then it's just confusing.

It said that you could sign in through a nascar account, a facebook account or a twitter account.

I went with the one I had available.

i'm registered and it's not going thru for me at the moment

I'm thinking they're still working through some bugs then.

A few days ago all that info you guys posted about the features and how much the product actually cost, wasn't available.

I've been checking regularly.

We'll see. I'll give it a few more days then I'm calling them.
I'd call'em as soon as you can to beat the pre season rush and to also get it set up the way you like it.

i clicked forgot password even tho i haven't and it's saying error in form and all it's asking for is email address. so for the moment it's has to be messed up, i guess try later...sorry Reck

@Reck , here's a link to their customer support site. From there, you should be able to contact them to get set up.

http://support.nascar.com/ics/suppo.../en_us/ajax/static/raceview-product-page.html

I wasn't involved in the conversation yesterday when his was ongoing but when I try to go into my account this morning there doesn't seem to be any issues. My Profile is still setup and it shows that I subscribe. My only option is to launch the Raceview package so it seems ready to go.

Normally, at the beginning of the year, they make it free for the Duel races. It's a pretty decent product that has become a 'must' in our house for watching the races. The scanner feeds are what make the app for me. I like being able to have access to my driver for the entire race, just like if I were actually there listening in.

It pi$$es me off that the subscription doesn't give me access to both the online version as well as the app for Android or iPhone. I'd think that should be included for one price. I'm glad that you all started this conversation. I'm thinking about strictly going mobile using the iPad.

@Reck , here's a link to their customer support site. From there, you should be able to contact them to get set up.

http://support.nascar.com/ics/suppo.../en_us/ajax/static/raceview-product-page.html

I wasn't involved in the conversation yesterday when his was ongoing but when I try to go into my account this morning there doesn't seem to be any issues. My Profile is still setup and it shows that I subscribe. My only option is to launch the Raceview package so it seems ready to go.

Normally, at the beginning of the year, they make it free for the Duel races. It's a pretty decent product that has become a 'must' in our house for watching the races. The scanner feeds are what make the app for me. I like being able to have access to my driver for the entire race, just like if I were actually there listening in.

It pi$$es me off that the subscription doesn't give me access to both the online version as well as the app for Android or iPhone. I'd think that should be included for one price. I'm glad that you all started this conversation. I'm thinking about strictly going mobile using the iPad.
Mine is all good also DP. So far anyway.

Hey @Johali ! Putting the RV generator through its paces today getting ready for the Martinsville trip next month. The campground we go to doesn't open until just before the race weekend. We'll be doing some dry camping a day or two before it opens up. Martinsville in March! Taking plenty of firewood. Could have some snow written all over it?

Hey @Johali ! Putting the RV generator through its paces today getting ready for the Martinsville trip next month. The campground we go to doesn't open until just before the race weekend. We'll be doing some dry camping a day or two before it opens up. Martinsville in March! Taking plenty of firewood. Could have some snow written all over it?
Better take that honda eu3000is also, just in case. If you don't get snow It'll surprise the heck outta me. You might hafta put a cover over the fire pit to at least get it goin. Snow or no snow you'll enjoy the heck outta the trip. We wish we could be there but since the mrs. isn't retired yet we can't.

Better take that honda eu3000is also, just in case. If you don't get snow It'll surprise the heck outta me. You might hafta put a cover over the fire pit to at least get it goin. Snow or no snow you'll enjoy the heck outta the trip. We wish we could be there but since the mrs. isn't retired yet we can't.
Oil changed and ready to roll on that one as well.

All set.

Talked with a NASCAR rep and she sorted everything out.

The twitter thing was making the purchase impossible which was why I kept getting the error. She deleted the active account so I could create a NASCAR related one and I did and it was clear sailing from there.

Now just have to make sure to cancel the subscription by february next year as I dont intend on doing this forever.

All set.

Talked with a NASCAR rep and she sorted everything out.

The twitter thing was making the purchase impossible which was why I kept getting the error. She deleted the active account so I could create a NASCAR related one and I did and it was clear sailing from there.

Now just have to make sure to cancel the subscription by february next year as I dont intend on doing this forever.
I'm glad you got it straightened out. Have fun with it.

2.5 days......AHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!!!! I feel like a little kid who can't wait for the summer break from school.

That's for sure. Probably the best one that I've taken over the years.
Agreed. Just curious for those who have taken it....what type of track did you rank as your least favorite? I'm assuming most people chose the "cookie cutter" option. Also, I made sure in the closing comments section to mention (as I always do) that dirt tracks need to make a return to the top series. I think that's the one thing both casual and hardcore fans can agree on.

Agreed. Just curious for those who have taken it....what type of track did you rank as your least favorite? I'm assuming most people chose the "cookie cutter" option. Also, I made sure in the closing comments section to mention (as I always do) that dirt tracks need to make a return to the top series. I think that's the one thing both casual and hardcore fans can agree on.
If I remember the original agreement when signing up with the NASCAR Fan Council, I'm pretty sure that the contents of the surveys aren't to be revealed so I'll just say this..... If you were taking a survey and asked me what type of track configuration was my least favorite, I'd say the 'cookie cutter' config is my least favorite. ;)

Back
Top Bottom