Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

21 years ago today we lost a good one.

B9idQNvIcAAWCqT.jpg:large

Interesting Fan Council survey this week.
YEP.
That's for sure. Probably the best one that I've taken over the years.
Yep, again
Agreed. Just curious for those who have taken it....what type of track did you rank as your least favorite? I'm assuming most people chose the "cookie cutter" option. Also, I made sure in the closing comments section to mention (as I always do) that dirt tracks need to make a return to the top series. I think that's the one thing both casual and hardcore fans can agree on.
I know nothing. I like being a member. :cool:

Picture of Neil right before his fateful run in 1994. Crash took place @ Daytona during the 'tire war' days of Hoosier vs. Goodyear.

B9km0hfIgAASgXU.jpg:large

Reactions: Pat
RaceBuddy' Gets the Green Flag for Entire NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season: As part of its landmark 10-year media partnership with FOX Sports, NASCAR will give fans aiming to kick their viewing experience into high gear access to RaceBuddyM - a digital video complement to the race broadcast - throughout the entire 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season for the first time. Offering viewers multiple live in-car HD camera angles to choose between, RaceBuddy puts fans in control of the action on their computer, tablet or mobile device. RaceBuddy launches the 2015 season with the Sprint Unlimited on Saturday, February 14 at 8:00 pm/et and will be available for the first time ever during the Daytona 500. In addition to every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, fans will also have access to RaceBuddy for most NASCAR XFINITY Series races in 2015. In addition to the multiple live in-car HD camera views, RaceBuddy - available for free at NASCAR.com and to subscribers of the NASCAR Mobile AppTM - offers a live leaderboard, real-time race data and live chat capabilities, making it the ultimate complement to FOX and NBC race broadcasts.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20150211e

RaceBuddy' Gets the Green Flag for Entire NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Season: As part of its landmark 10-year media partnership with FOX Sports, NASCAR will give fans aiming to kick their viewing experience into high gear access to RaceBuddyM - a digital video complement to the race broadcast - throughout the entire 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season for the first time. Offering viewers multiple live in-car HD camera angles to choose between, RaceBuddy puts fans in control of the action on their computer, tablet or mobile device. RaceBuddy launches the 2015 season with the Sprint Unlimited on Saturday, February 14 at 8:00 pm/et and will be available for the first time ever during the Daytona 500. In addition to every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, fans will also have access to RaceBuddy for most NASCAR XFINITY Series races in 2015. In addition to the multiple live in-car HD camera views, RaceBuddy - available for free at NASCAR.com and to subscribers of the NASCAR Mobile AppTM - offers a live leaderboard, real-time race data and live chat capabilities, making it the ultimate complement to FOX and NBC race broadcasts.

This one definitely deserved its own thread. Great news! :cool::D:cool:

I dropped Pit Command when they switched everyone to Race View. I didn't care for all the graphics that you have to look at with Race View. my computer didn't care much for it either. That said, I love Race Buddy. It's a great product. I'm still surprised that it is free.

I feel like my youth will level things out but I am going to get schooled when it comes time to grill up some grub :D.

Back
Top Bottom