Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Is Josh wise's team the old key motorsports soild white cars from xfinity or Andy Lally's old 71 team from IMSA? Sometimes NASCAR TYPES key, other times
NASCAR types MRG.

CmFnuZeWkAAcERx.jpg:large

http://worthplaying.com/article/2016/6/29/news/99881/

If they really wanted to make this game realistic, they'd put less people in the stands.

The pics look awesome. I'll buy the ting in a heartbeat if I see that it's received well by the fans. I've been disappointed with every single purchase since NASCAR 20033 by Papy. Someday, someone will get it right again. Maybe that day has come? IDK

Last edited:
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...-show-interview-kasey-kahne-tony-stewart.html

oh ohs...Danica says she can take out Kasey......in a fist fight....shes not accounting for the cougar effect

I posted the interview a couple of days ago if you missed it. Post 15269. Her comments about being wrecked by morons laps down at the hands of Kasey Kahne and Casey Mears this year were classic.Silly boys can't stand being beaten by a woman and will do whatever it takes to avoid it including wrecking her at 210 mph a lap down or wrecked by a car 10 laps down. Her comment about her arse was friggin hilarious as well as she gets wrecked from behind more than I've ever seen in my 25 years of watching NASCAR. This is why I root for DP and the 10 team every weekend. Go DP!!

Last edited:
I wonder how many times teams change the oil during a race weekend

It does. Lower viscosity lubricant for those few laps.
Right, I knew they used a lower viscosity for qualifying.

But for impound races, they can not change the oil after qualifying.

I posted the interview a couple of days ago if you missed it. Post 15269. Her comments about being wrecked by morons laps down at the hands of Kasey Kahne and Casey Mears this year were classic.Silly boys can't stand being beaten by a woman and will do whatever it takes to avoid it including wrecking her at 210 mph a lap down or wrecked by a car 10 laps down. Her comment about her arse was friggin hilarious as well as she gets wrecked from behind more than I've ever seen in my 25 years of watching NASCAR. This is why I root for DP and the 10 team every weekend. Go DP!!

youtube is blocked @ work-listed to it @ home. Great interview. Loved the mention about getting taken out by drivers 10 laps down when asked who she dislikes. Also liked the inside look when she said she finds it hard to reconcile a driver like jolo being a jerk on track but nice off track. Also like her matter of fact quality...love she does not travel with a body guard....she is just real. To me, for the most part she doesnt act famous.

Her not being able to understand jolo is why she runs 30th and he drives for the win. Once the green flag drops there should be no nice guys, everyone should be racing for the best finish they can get.
she has said that walling someone is different than moving them. Shes not for walling them but moving someone like at martinsville is diff. Plus we all know shes not good at wrecking someone on purpose

And jolo doesn't wall anyone on purpose. But if your laps behind and blocking him then he will move you just like he did her. She has to learn when to race and when to let someone go.

I just watched/listened to that Dan Patrick interview and honestly she just annoys me. Talking about guys multiple laps down wrecking her? She IS the driver multiple laps down bringing the yellow out on a near weekly basis, and it isn't on the last lap for a win, it's racing David Gilliland for 32nd on lap 80 of a 500 mile afternoon.

She doesn't seem to understand how to string a race together. How to use her head. How to run people and when to run people. She frequently blames everybody else and finger-points on the radio for situations she shouldn't have been in in the first place.

I don't understand why she's so popular and why people this deep into it don't see right through her. If she was a guy she would not be in SHR equipment right now. She never even would have made it to Cup. Liking her "because she's a woman" is a pretty asinine reason to me and only perpetuates the sad fact that being a racecar driver these days is more about having money than it is about having talent. I want the old days of talent back.

And jolo doesn't wall anyone on purpose. But if your laps behind and blocking him then he will move you just like he did her. She has to learn when to race and when to let someone go.

When was this? I remember in 2014 when she was running p13 on the lead lap at Charlotte when he crashed her on purpose. He said on the radio he was gonna dump her and did. Other than that I can't remember any other runs altercations they've have had on track.

Last edited:
Tonights winner. ;)
I'll really be glad when this trend of smooshing words together has past on to wherever linguistic trends go to die. I assume it's an adaptation to texting on keyboards too inconvenient for typing entire words (or keyboard users too lazy to type out the entire word).

I'll really be glad when this trend of smooshing words together has past on to wherever linguistic trends go to die. I assume it's an adaptation to texting on keyboards too inconvenient for typing entire words (or keyboard users too lazy to type out the entire word).
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

What scale are those? What do you plan to stick them to?
Those would 1/24th scale , and I plan on sticking them on one of the 9 Chevy SS kits I have coming on Tuesday.
This is one of two, the other one is Dale Jr's , this is a pre production shot of it, they come pre painted, so I will just strip and paint it.
12593721_10205667154624366_1711448641815380779_o_zps8s0aomwx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom