Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Well, interesting, we don't even have Kroger in Florida...at least not yet.
Kroger is a huge Company. $109.8 Billion in 2015 sales.

In addition to Kroger Stores, its groceries include Cala Foods, City Markets, Copps, Dillons, FoodsCo, Fred Meyer Stores, Fry's, King Soopers, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Pick 'n Save, Quality Food Centers (a.k.a. QFC), Ralphs,Food 4 Less, and Smith's Food and Drug.
Kroger - NNDB.com
sb_safeannotation.png

www.nndb.com/company/606/000053447/
NNDB

Check this link out. Click on the second page of it.

http://eproxymaterials.com/interactive/kr2015factbook/

Kroger is a huge Company. $109.8 Billion in 2015 sales.

In addition to Kroger Stores, its groceries include Cala Foods, City Markets, Copps, Dillons, FoodsCo, Fred Meyer Stores, Fry's, King Soopers, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Pick 'n Save, Quality Food Centers (a.k.a. QFC), Ralphs,Food 4 Less, and Smith's Food and Drug.
Hanging the Kroger name on a race series wouldn't appear to do those other brands much good.

Kroger acquired Harris Teeter recently. Left it as it was - much to my wife's delight.

Maybe they're trying to rule the world.

No Sunoco out here, for Kroger owned stores, we have Fry's, I think we still have a few Smiths out here, but the majority of them all got rebranded as Fry's.

Didn't know where to post this but Xfinity is running the red Chase banners. Not sure if Trucks is doing blue "Camping World".

In that case I concede to your as usual "expert" opinion.
That's usually a mistake. But I don't see how having Kroger associated with something has any fringe benefits for its sister brands. Unless maybe Brian plans to hang all those store names on the series title?

That's usually a mistake. But I don't see how having Kroger associated with something has any fringe benefits for its sister brands. Unless maybe Brian plans to hang all those store names on the series title?
Maybe they'd associate sister brands with various races, other events, etc. I think it might fit into the catchall "sponsorship activation" ... no idea really.

is not bringing up NASCAR to anyone with IOC. They do not deserve to hear about it. As NASCAR fads into the sunset, what are some good NFL blogs?

Think he was from the west coast when they were in Sonoma and Indiana when they're runnin' the relic.

Back
Top Bottom