Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 16m16 minutes ago
Don't that look like a damn good time was had right there?
C3IgbeGWIAAhcUX.jpg

Atlanta, New Hampshire tracks make Super Bowl bet: The "Big Game" just got a lot more interesting for a pair of speedways in the Speedway Motorsports, Inc. family. New Hampshire Motor Speedway's Executive Vice President and General Manager David McGrath and Atlanta Motor Speedway's President and General Manager Ed Clark have put everything from regional food favorites to premium race tickets on the line for the Feb. 5 title game between the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons. The wager
If the Patriots win ...
" New England Patriots flag to be hung outside Atlanta Motor Speedway office building the next day and during NASCAR race week Feb. 27-March 5
" While wearing a Patriots jersey, Ed Clark will present David McGrath and the July 16 New Hampshire 301 race winner with Georgia Peaches in victory lane
" Four Patriots and New Hampshire Motor Speedway fans will win premium tickets to the March 5 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway ($400 value)
If the Patriots lose ...
" Atlanta Falcons flag to be hung outside New Hampshire Motor Speedway office building the next day and during NASCAR race week July 10-16
" While wearing a Falcons jersey, David McGrath will present Ed Clark and the March 5 Folds of Honor QuikTrip race winner with New England Lobster in victory lane
" Four Falcons and Atlanta Motor Speedway fans will win premium tickets to the July 16 New Hampshire 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ($500 value)
(NHMS)(1-29-2017)

http://www.jayski.com/news/tracks/story/_/page/atlanta-motor-speedway

Phoenix test today-Wed 11a-7p ET: ADillon Harvick TDillon Stenhouse Suarez Blaney Logano Larson Almilrola Allmendinger Jones DaleJr McDowell

Reactions: Pat
Interesting numbers IMO.....

I was listening to NASCAR Radio this morning when they had Doug Yates on the phone. He was talking about their engine building program. A couple numbers that he threw out there that caught my ear..... They have around 250 engines currently built and in stock. He said they will build about an additional 750 engines this season.

Holy Crap!

If you stop getting your annual flu shot that problem will go away.
It's not a problem, more of an observation.

Besides, I like my flu shot. I get a lollipop and a 'My Little Pony' Band-Aid (tm), although not getting it does have the potential to let lots of problems go away.

It's not a problem, more of an observation.

Besides, I like my flu shot. I get a lollipop and a 'My Little Pony' Band-Aid (tm), although not getting it does have the potential to let lots of problems go away.
I get a tootsie roll pop and a Paw Patrol band-aid every year. Nah nah nah.

Back
Top Bottom