NASCAR Hall of Fame induction

C2nhVQdWgAAIbO3.jpg:large

It's a shame that many don't really seem to care about the history of our sport. I think that says an awful lot about the direction we're heading.

Me, I love the history of it. While I'm more than concerned about where we're heading, I sure appreciate all of those that made up the time of where we've been. I hope I get a chance to go to one of these induction ceremonies some day.

It's a shame that many don't really seem to care about the history of our sport. I think that says an awful lot about the direction we're heading.

Me, I love the history of it. While I'm more than concerned about where we're heading, I sure appreciate all of those that made up the time of where we've been. I hope I get a chance to go to one of these induction ceremonies some day.
I'm going to make the effort to go up for Jeff's.

Curious..... From anyone that watched or anyone that knows, where was Darrell Waltrip? I didn't see him at all during the broadcast. I watched this off of the DVR so maybe I skipped past him? At the end, all of the living, HoF members in attendance stood on the stage for a group pic and DW wasn't there. Seemed strange.

Back
Top Bottom