Rate The Crazy Race: All Star Race

Honestly the rules weren't that confusing, everything just got all screwed up when Kenseth didn't pit in segment one, which made the last segment less interesting cause most of the cars that have been upfront were stuck a lap down

NASCAR needs to get rid of this new all star race format and find another one.

Showdown - 10 great fun and action
No High speed pit crew involved qualifying - :mad:
Segment 1 - 2 -3 - Confusing, fun at times, Larson was the high light. I give the three combined a 5

I'm 13 and it is perfect for me. I think your granddaughter would love it.

She's pretty got riding the ATV's but would have to master the clutch . She's a very smart girl and full of self confidence , so I have no doubt she will do it . I'll get in trouble with her folks , but they'll be proud of her too .

Showdown - 10 great fun and action
No High speed pit crew involved qualifying - :mad:
Segment 1 - 2 -3 - Confusing, fun at times, Larson was the high light. I give the three combined a 5
Larson has seemed to be the highlight 2 weeks in a row, but still doesn't have a "W" to show for it.

She's pretty got riding the ATV's but would have to master the clutch . She's a very smart girl and full of self confidence , so I have no doubt she will do it . I'll get in trouble with her folks , but they'll be proud of her too .
It took me a bit to figure it all out, but my Dad helped me. I only get to ride when I am at my Dads house so that kinda sucks but it's better than nothing.

Larson has seemed to be the highlight 2 weeks in a row, but still doesn't have a "W" to show for it.

We're all looking forward to Larson's first win . It'll come , but he has to beat some pretty tough drivers to do it . Making it all the more rewarding when it happens .

It took me a bit to figure it all out, but my Dad helped me. I only get to ride when I am at my Dads house so that kinda sucks but it's better than nothing.

Ask him if he will trade it in on a street/trail bike for you when you are 16.

We're all looking forward to Larson's first win . It'll come , but he has to beat some pretty tough drivers to do it . Making it all the more rewarding when it happens .
They definitely is a lot of talent out there and it is going to be tough for sure. I want Chase Elliott to win The Cup.

He probably will. That would be a really "Sweet" Sweet 16 B-Day present.
Start now . Give him 3 years to get used to the idea . My grandson turned 16 last month , takes his motorcycle course next weekend . Now if we can just convince his parents to let him drive the new street/ trail .

Start now . Give him 3 years to get used to the idea . My grandson turned 16 last month , takes his motorcycle course next weekend . Now if we can just convince his parents to let him drive the new street/ trail .
My Dad was all for it. My Mom took a bit of convincing though.

The cluster of a race wrecked the exceptional entertainment of the Showdown. Honestly after the Showdown I was expecting the Feature Race itself to be great.

Alas, I was sorely disappointed.

Always entertaining reading the variety of opinions on these threads!! I knew this one would split the jury!!
Just finished watching it....drum roll for the scores:

9 from the UK! It was a very hilarious race and it entertained me no end. I think the commentaries were priceless!! I just loved the fact that no-one had a clue what was going on and in the world we live in now-a-days, that's quite rare!

The fact that two dudes in a commentary box chose and envelope to affect the race was also funny!! In other sports it would have to be done in such an official manner (anyone watched the draw for the Football World Cups etc?!).

Some good racing too, but the main thing was the fact that despite no-one having a clue, these guys just got on with it! Plain simple, wild and unstrategied racing!!

Your sport is awesome!

The racing was really good but the whole concept of the race I never could really grasp very well. When a race confuses the drivers, commentators, and fans something is really wrong.

8 - I was entertained on Saturday! Plus, the coverage this week surrounding the race has been fun to watch and listen to!

Back
Top Bottom