Rate the race Atlanta

I'II give it 8,which for me is good for a 1.5 track. I don't mind a Jimmie win today, On to Vegas !! :)

I will give the race a 7.5 or maybe an 8. Pretty decent race.

EE66UMo.gif

The race never held my attention. Can't give this anything more than a 3.

That is about how I felt. Watched a lot in the PIP while watching a movie on the big screen.

I slept through most of it, but since I called it for HMS I'll give it a 6.

I give it a 6.

Best part was seeing Matt finishing 4th in spite of all of the problems they had! Jimmy Johnson wins, yawn!! Minuses were no Kurt Busch and no Kyle Busch. Even if you hate them, the races just aren't the same with them not around. It's also not the same with Tony S. not being competitive. For entertainment value, Stenhouse...as usual...gets beat by Danica yet again.

Good runs by underdogs, massive wrecks, okay racing... 7/10.

I'll give it a 7. I love watching the drivers have to deal with the handling conditions this track presents. The middle of the race was a snoozer and nobody could challenge JJ at the end, which is why I gave it a 7.

Was at work so didn't see it but lets go with 8.

Have to say 9 , coulda been higher but I had Denny in Spike's pool.

I give it an 8. The racing was pretty good. The top dogs diced it up a couple times. They were slipping and sliding around and putting on a show. I hoped for another Ford win but JJ earned it. I really though Harvick had it tied up after passing Logano early.

5. Way too many debris cautions that ruined the strategic aspect of this race.

4.8 since JJ won and Chevy dominated. Some good racing just missing some excitement up front of the pack.

Back
Top Bottom