Rate The Race: Indianapolis

I've always thought this race was overrated. nascar sure knows how to play the commercials game.

I think that hot dog vender sold out the remaining 6 dogs left over from the xfinity race yesterday

Nobody there. Nobody watching on TV. Racing sucked. Kyle crab walked like a bitch. Who cares?

I DO!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!! Hell yes!!!! TRD powered Kyle Damn Busch!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!!

90 freaking gazillion!!!!!! DOMINATION!!!!!!!

Nobody there. Nobody watching on TV. Racing sucked. Kyle crab walked like a bitch. Who cares?

I DO!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!! Hell yes!!!! TRD powered Kyle Damn Busch!!!!!! Hell yes!!!!!

Lol

I am shocked that you are this happy

Of course, I am kidding, enjoy it bud.

Sounds familiar... :p

IMS is absouletly a NASCAR track. Every track does not need heavy banking or be
.3 miles to be entertaining. The problem is the yellows

-888 ratings. A hybrid of blind date gone wild and a Richard Nixon Watergate scandal

Jimmie finished 3rd, I have no idea how that happened seeing gibbs cars had 5 out of the 6 top spots most all day long. No team has dominated anywhere near like this ever. toyoter dollar bill shenanigans? "It's just like they flipped at switch at gibbs racing and all their cars are fast" yeah right. I aint buying it. Just like most of the fans aint buying it either. Restarts arent even close anymore. I give the race a minus 18. BORING as **** again

Back
Top Bottom