Rate the Race Martinsville II

Good racing.

Gordon worked his butt off, had the best car and came up half empty.

These races at Martinsville are awesome to watch but they are a crapshoot and the best car almost never wins.

9, would have been a 10 if the finish was slightly different but we were treated to a hell of a race. We saw everything from good, to bad, to ugly. I feel drained after that race.

Reactions: JEB
Freaking 11. Dare I say best race of the year.

IMO 10 for winner, but Gordon's life would have been much easier if he had the win. It would have been 10 for either.

I rate it a 10. Can't ask for much better racing.

Now, just suppose that Jr wins the next 3 races. Who will the real Champion be? :)

Freaking 11. Dare I say best race of the year.

IMO 10 for winner, but Gordon's life would have been much easier if he had the win. It would have been 10 for either.
I'd say best race of the year. That run by Jr and Gordon thru the field on the last restart was ****** awesomeness.

race: 10/10
winner: 9/10

great race and the 14 team actually showed up...

M8m315i.gif

I will give it a 10. It was action packed from start to finish. Jr and Jeff put on a good show for the fans, and Tony Stewart gave it his all all day. I was pretty impressed with Danicas performance until she had a little misfortune. The only thing that would have made it better for me would have been if Harvick could have been there to fight at the finish.

Every race should be at Martinsville, except for 2 at Phoenix
The 5 and 55 were priceless
Junior was awesome

Race = 1000 = One of the best races of the year
Winner = 1000000000 = JR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broadcast = 10 = another great broadcast from ESPN

Race itself...11

Chase implacations...0

Easily a 10. I disagree about the chase implications being zero however. Coming into the race, Harvick was easily one of the top favorites to win it all. After this race, he's going to be hard-pressed to even make it to the next round.

7000.5. Awesome race. In four weeks I am going to be in hell. Love this **** while I can.

Beautiful day out, some of the best racing of the year- loved every second.

Back
Top Bottom