Rate the Race Martinsville II

10 for sure!

Great race.. and I'm glad Jr won. I'd be more glad if Joey did but at least he kept Jeff from it.

It was also good to see Stewart do good. Not sure I've seen him that happy about a top 5 before.

19 for my boy, Landon Cassill! A pro driver who stays out of trouble. Deserves better

Wanted Jamie Mac to win, then Gordon. Jr winning was nice tho. His reaction was priceless.

It was a pretty good race. Gordon's car was the class of the field all day which really helped make up for his speeding penalty. Before Jr and Gordon pitted the last time, it occurred to me that a less scrupulous team would have Jr start on the outside to give the contender the advantage. (I hope we don't see team tactics during the remaining races). I was happy for Jr and felt bad for Gordon because that was his best chance to get a golden ticket.

I was shocked to see Jr. and Gordon come in for tires on the last restart. They would have been screwed if more teams had stayed out. I even thought it would be difficult for them to pass the five cars in front. It was great driving on their part to finish 1 - 2.

9. It was an awesome race. And that last wreck was right wild, for Martinsville. I would have liked to see Gordon win it. He was strong all day.

Back
Top Bottom