Rate The Race: Michigan1

I'll go a 7.5 I thought the spoiler reduction worked well. Fun race for sure.

Onto F1 and then Indy at Texas!

I am going with a solid it entertained the heck outa me

Exciting restarts, lots of sliding around, clean air didn't seem to be king unless you were the leader, and there were green flag pit stops.

I'd love to see a little more tire wear in the next race.

Would have liked to have seen more racing for the lead but otherwise great race 8.89

Wouldn't know had to channel jump to find where my local dish.net put the F1 race which ended up on cnbc. So by the time I found the F1 race the NA$CAR race was all but finished, did see that Joey won.

(8 for the actual race, .1 for the pre-race video of the track officials catching the groundhog)

7.5 they at lease got to play with the throttle

7.75. Pretty good, not perfect. I think I generally like races that are decided on tires not fuel.

0 the best drivers in the world are not supposed to have 7 or accidents.NASCAR is now nothing more than the WWE, as the crew chefs know, with manufactured, made for TV entertainment.

Would have appreciated a little more action up front. Other than that it was fairly interesting.

6. A little underwhelmed with the new package as there was not much passing up front, although Logano clearly had the best car today

Much better than last year but still a work in progress.

I like Michigan more when it's fuel/tire game, but not a bad race I'll give 6.5.

I give Joeys burnouts a 9. I gotta go practice that

There's probably 2 Tony Stewart Bias Points in there...but it's been frickin years since I've seen what I saw today. So proud. Smiling ear-to-ear today.

0 the best drivers in the world are not supposed to have 7 or accidents.NASCAR is now nothing more than the WWE, as the crew chefs know, with manufactured, made for TV entertainment.

Hope you aren't planning on spending another 3 hours watching a Nascar Race . Pretty safe bet you won't like it.

Back
Top Bottom