Rate The Race: New Hampshire Motor Speedway

9.65....Great race.

About an OU812. Happy to see any car other than a jibbs car in victory lane. Watched a total of about 25 laps--- non consecutive (NFL is on) Still NBC sucks The track is a boring one for sure. Dover about as bad. The worst track in the chase is by far homestead, its thee most boring track on the circuit The chase is by far the worst part of racing or at least some of the tracks in the chase. Why not Michigan under the lights in September? Darlington, North Wilksboro, or Rockinham? a road course? the choice of tracks in the late season arent my faves, well martinsville is. Oh and NBS still sucks--green flag back in the air. GO Danica., she cleans up nicely and she likes me. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

It had its lulls in the 1st half, but I still enjoyed it. Second half picked up thpugh I would of rather seen Kyle track down Edwards under green this was one of the races where a little restart stunk. I'll give it an 8

Another mostly green flag racing and the mistakes were fewer on pit road this time. Some teams were put into different strategies, some worked and others didn't. I thought Kenseth had Truex figured out on the late restarts but he missed it with Harvick. It was a pretty good race.

Truex again, he needs to hold back in the middle third then come on like gangbusters.
Happy 4 Happy:)

About an OU812. Happy to see any car other than a jibbs car in victory lane. Watched a total of about 25 laps--- non consecutive (NFL is on) Still NBC sucks The track is a boring one for sure. Dover about as bad. The worst track in the chase is by far homestead, its thee most boring track on the circuit The chase is by far the worst part of racing or at least some of the tracks in the chase. Why not Michigan under the lights in September? Darlington, North Wilksboro, or Rockinham? a road course? the choice of tracks in the late season arent my faves, well martinsville is. Oh and NBS still sucks--green flag back in the air. GO Danica., she cleans up nicely and she likes me. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

You lost me at Dover. Dover had the best racing of the year this year, bar none.

You lost me at Dover. Dover had the best racing of the year this year, bar none.
He lost me at '25 laps'. Which 25? That makes a helluva difference. Was it 25 in the middle where 18 of them were under yellow, 25 when Truex and Kenseth were going at it, or just 2 and 3 lap chunks when the ballgame was at commercials?

He also lost me at the outdated notion that NASCAR is ever doing anything again at N. Wilkesboro or Rockingham. Sorry, those days are gone. I don't like it either, but accept it and move on.

Last edited:
It started really boring but the last 100 laps produced good racing with many passes.
Smoke was just 23rd,not good for the Chase hopes.
Great to see a Chevrolet winning a Toyota-dominated race.

Now, we'll go from the track that produces the most boring races to the track that produces the most exciting races except them where restrictor plates are used.

6. Just had a chance to watch this morning. Even after a good night sleep I still found it hard to stay awake. I know some don't like cautions, but this race could have used more of them since most of the close racing came during restarts.

He lost me at '25 laps'. Which 25? That makes a helluva difference. Was it 25 in the middle where 18 of them were under yellow, 25 when Truex and Kenseth were going at it, or just 2 and 3 lap chunks when the ballgame was at commercials?

He also lost me at the outdated notion that NASCAR is ever doing anything again at N. Wilkesboro or Rockingham. Sorry, those days are gone. I don't like it either, but accept it and move on.

I cant change it but I dont have to watch as much. The good racing tracks are long gone and have been replaced by 1.5 milers that host a bunch of empty seats. 25 totat laps is 5 here and 5 there etc.. The NFL is on and I watch that on Sundays. Next week hunting season starts so my Sunday tv days are gone for about 2 months. I'll DVR martinsville and dega. If dega has zero passing, Ill fast forward the race. Nascar has changed for the almighty dollar and quite a few fans opted out. My neighbor who used to pull his camper to 2 races a year wont watch and has zero interest now. I tell him who won and he pretends to act interested for about 2 seconds-- he was a huge racing fan but now could care less. I'm kinda know how he feels. When I do watch, the "mute" is on because nbc's main announcer isnt my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom