Rate the race

S

smack500

This was a good race Imo. I give it a 7

Its a shame I finnally see a race I really like and my favorite driver gets a dnf.

I say maybe a 7 - 8. A lot of good racing and passing. Except for Tony he just wanted to knock people out of his way. :lol:

I'm going to give the race an 8. A lot of good racing and one of my favorite drivers one. The only bad part of the race was Jeff wrecking early with a field filler.

Tony was simply a victim of of circumstance. I am not a Tony fan, but
he did NOT deliberately hit either of the two cars he was involved with.
The Hillenberg thing was Andy's fault; and Andy so stated.
The second incident Kasey Kahne thing, was kasey slowing suddenly in front of
Tony and if you look at the video closely, you will see
Tony hard on them brakes. Smoke was pouring from his tires too.
Sooooooooooo, Cool your jets a smidgeon, Gollum. Please.

The finish I'll give a 8, but the whole race I'll give it a 4. Sorry but I just didn't find the race over all exciting.

I enjoyed the race for the most part. My fav was taken out by
a "field filler" too but outside of that, I guess i will have to
rate it a 7+ to be fair.

I liked last weeks race too, as opposed by many who thought it was boring. LOL

I'm going with a 7. Pretty good race for Darlington. Good finish but that was due mostly to a late caution..........had it gone green to the end, Bobby would have won it I'm sure and it wouldn't have been even close because he would have driven off and left Kurt in his tire dust!! :D But that late caution did allow my guy to get a top ten which I really doubt he could have gotten without the late yellow. :D

I'll give it a 7+ despite the fact that JG was not even in the race after the "incident" but he got some OWNER points! :)

Using my tried and true standard formula:

1. Any race at Darlington starts out no lower than a 16.
2. Junior didn't win: +5.
3. A bowtie did: -3.
4. Top ten for Sadler: +1.
5. No real mention of Harvick at all: +3.

So it gets a 22 from me. :D

I give it an 8.5...due to the ending of Ward's day...ran well all day and then right at the end lost it back to 18th...shame...:(...but otherwise really good racing, and now a closer Points Chase...

I liked it pretty good, think Kurt led the most laps at least. (Damn his crew :angry: ) I give it a 7.5. Not as good as last years but still pretty decent. :cheers:

7.8, Just because Schrader was almost the lucky dog two or three times. That made me proud. :lol:

I'll give it a 7,could have been a 10 if a certain #24 car had been in contention for the win at the end ;)
I still don't care for the 30" taken away from the usable track area though ;)

For me, I give it an 8. It was pretty exciting to follow Kevin thru the race, and watch him battle back from a lap down to an 8th place finish.

Back
Top Bottom