Reliability Explained

attached the volume knob to the washer fluid. silly me

See, I knew it was you that screwed the car up. Hell the wires on them Toyotas are all color coded anyway. red green and purple with little brown dots, stuff like that. piece of cake :D

He's bitching that the official results gave Harvick an "accident" instead of "engine" for reason for the DNF.

I must say, I thought I'd heard everybody complain about everything during my time watching racing but this is a new one to me. :D

Non Chevy people are more creativite with complaining and loosing. It is there bread and butter.

It is simple if you run a Chevy your odds of winning a title and championship are better.
Dodge is a bigger threat to us than a Toyota or Ford.

Non Chevy people are more creativite with complaining and loosing. It is there bread and butter.

It is simple if you run a Chevy your odds of winning a title and championship are better.

Thanks for the vote of confidence there Greg :p

Not just any Chevy. I remember when Dale Jr subbed in for the 5 car the year before he came to HMS & he said the power difference between his DEI Chevy & the HMS Chevy was surprising.

Not just any Chevy. I remember when Dale Jr subbed in for the 5 car the year before he came to HMS & he said the power difference between his DEI Chevy & the HMS Chevy was surprising.
Agreed, I think it has more to do with the team itself than the make of the car. If HMS fielded Fords or Toyotas, I'm sure they'd be just as competitive as they are with the Chevrolets. Penske had a slight hiccup transitioning from Dodges to Fords, but they certainly seem to have things figured out now. The organization is probably 80-90% of it.

Non Chevy people are more creativite with complaining and loosing.

Yeah, but you guys are way more , um, 'creativite' when spelling at least. In that respect, you guys never 'loose'.

(Couldn't resist dude, but relax, I post drunk a lot too.)

Anyhow, yeah, it's a dollar thing.Where NASCAR is concerned, Chevrolet is a superhero. Meanwhile, out here in the real world, that GM crap is, well, still crap.

Yeah, but you guys are way more , um, 'creativite' when spelling at least. In that respect, you guys never 'loose'.

(Couldn't resist dude, but relax, I post drunk a lot too.)

Anyhow, yeah, it's a dollar thing.Where NASCAR is concerned, Chevrolet is a superhero. Meanwhile, out here in the real world, that GM crap is, well, still crap.

Not a drinker, I do it when I aint drunk :)

Is this thread really necessary? I understand the "passion" thing, but you seem just a bit over the top, no offense. Sure, many Toyotas are reliable cars, but I don't understand how any car enthusiast can refuse to drive another make besides their precious Toyota. Seems kind of ignorant to me. Personally there hasn't been one Toyota that I've found halfway interesting since they killed the Supra. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Keep stroking brother and I will do the same. What thread is necessary BTW?

His team is reporting a cut oil line.

Good afternoon, reverend.

aunty....What the hell? How have you been? There goes the neighborhood! Sweater is a little worn, but still fits.....kind of.

Maybe Harvick's engine quit because his key fob was too heavy ;)
He has been told this week to remove the bottle opener from his keychain this week.:D They said they will have somebody in Victory Lane to open his Buds for him.

Is this thread really necessary? I understand the "passion" thing, but you seem just a bit over the top, no offense. Sure, many Toyotas are reliable cars, but I don't understand how any car enthusiast can refuse to drive another make besides their precious Toyota. Seems kind of ignorant to me. Personally there hasn't been one Toyota that I've found halfway interesting since they killed the Supra. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I'm a fan of Toyota in NASCAR and also currently drive one, but I've had plenty of other makes in the past and probably also will in the future. If I do go domestic again though I'd probably buy a Ford, I've personally had much better luck with Fords than with GM's.

Anywho, the main reason I root for Toyotas in NASCAR is because I think they caught an unnecessary amount of flack for "infiltrating" our sport (and still do to a large degree), but I feel they have as much a right to be here as anyone else. Plus, the xenophobes hate it when they win ;)

aunty....What the hell? How have you been? There goes the neighborhood! Sweater is a little worn, but still fits.....kind of.

I'm good. Just visiting.

When are you leaving for Fontana?

I'm good. Just visiting.

When are you leaving for Fontana?

Otta here on Thursday in the a.m. Got to get there in time for all of it. You know me.....love every lap. Should be interesting to see if my Toyotas can get a handle on the 0 Ride Height stuff.

^ Yes, I do know ...

I hope you and yours have a great time. Full report when you get back, please.

Hook up somebodies turn signals to their horn.Now that's some funny chit right there.:D
On one of the teams i was on back in the ninties that use to be one of the first pranks we would pull on a young crewmember, or we would put a film of black grease around the inside of their gasmask and then after the warm up when he took his mask off he would have a black streak all the way around his face and he wouldn't know it until he got back to the hotel that night.

^ Yes, I do know ...

I hope you and yours have a great time. Full report when you get back, please.

Sure appreciate that aunty. Absolutely on that report.

Now understanding that Delana's wife's engine did not blow--the belt came off the pulley. Must remember--Hendrick engines never break. Bunch of crap.

Last year Childress said he had a plan for Harvick after the dust up with Dillon. The plan seems to be working except for that pesky win

I didn't hear that at all, what he actually said when asked how the car drove "like it was wrecked" which it had been. later that year when he ended up blowing all those motors he repeatedly said DEI had the most power in the garage.

Chocolate Myers made a great point on NASCAR Radio today.....Did the pump belt fall off after the engine blew or was that the reason? Same thing could be said of Delana's wife at Bristol....did the oil line break after the engine blew or before? Still bitter.

Revman - Lord of the triple and quadruple posts...

Isnt that against universal forum unwritten law? Double posting is bad enough :confused:

Congratulations to Toyota and Ford, they both managed to get a car in the top 10.
The Ford even got a top 5.

Congratulations to Toyota and Ford, they both managed to get a car in the top 10.
The Ford even got a top 5.

I would expect Chevy to dominate on sheer numbers and Hendrick power. However, I will be straight in saying that I am not pleased with JGR's performance thus far. There is much work to do, and it will be intriguing to see if catching up is possible. I can assure you that there will be no "off week" in the TRD camp.

Back
Top Bottom