Representing NASCAR on Dancing With The Stars.....

NASCAR driver to compete on “Dancing with the Stars”

NASCAR will have representation on the ABC hit show “Dancing with the Stars”. The New York Daily News reports that Michael Waltrip will the season 19 cast is announced. Waltrip is a two-time Daytona 500 champion and currently part owner of Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series. His older brother Darrell Waltrip is a three-time NASCAR champion who now works as a NASCAR analyst for Fox Sports.

Link to story

NASCAR driver to compete on “Dancing with the Stars”

NASCAR will have representation on the ABC hit show “Dancing with the Stars”. The New York Daily News reports that Michael Waltrip will the season 19 cast is announced. Waltrip is a two-time Daytona 500 champion and currently part owner of Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series. His older brother Darrell Waltrip is a three-time NASCAR champion who now works as a NASCAR analyst for Fox Sports.

Link to story
Holy crap. I've never seen it, just the commercials, and now I know I'll never see it. He'll probably wear a tutu. Wish I could do photoshop and I'd fix it up.

Last edited:
The rest of the cast? The only one I've heard of is the smoked up Tommy Chong and he's 76 years old.

Thinkin' I ain't interested.

It makes my man cave all the more valuable. My wife watches the thing and similar stuff and I have the means to get away from it.

Thinkin' I ain't interested.

It makes my man cave all the more valuable. My wife watches the thing and similar stuff and I have the means to get away from it.

Or You could use it to your advantage, When it airs ask your better half " Honey lets watch DWTS together tonight." Major brownie points.

Well, he will have the best hair in show history.

The worst part is the TV announcers wont let it go lol

3263454-impliedfacepalm.jpg

Im suprised they did not ask Patrick ...

This is the kind of stuff that gets attention from current and potential sponsors. Michael Waltrip is a master at promoting his race team and sponsors.

I don't watch the show but several years ago, I was in love with one of the dancers.

Hell, maybe mikey can win the dancing championship. Haha.
I might just tune in to see how he does once or twice.
I keep laughing out loud just thinking about it.
If nothing else, I bet he'll be pretty entertaining.

Michael is to tooty fruity and will make nascar look creepy and that is bad. I have embraced the redneck stereotype but I am unprepared for the creepy characterization.

I don't watch the show but several years ago, I was in love with one of the dancers.

Hell, maybe mikey can win the dancing championship. Haha.
I might just tune in to see how he does once or twice.
I keep laughing out loud just thinking about it.
If nothing else, I bet he'll be pretty entertaining.

That is the beautiful thing about the Internet you can Google and find the hot stuff or moments without having to be tortured for 57 minutes of the worthless stuff

I wonder if his partner will be a woman?

They ain't ready for lesbian dancing partners yet. And if they were, there are much more adorable couplings to meditate upon.

Back
Top Bottom